What Should It Be??

I think you’re forgetting a zero. You keep saying $1500 to $2000 and then talk about $20,000+ cars. :gotme:

[quote=“focusinprogress,post:20,topic:26269"”]

both a honda and a neon are going to be equally as cheap, the difference is the honda wont break :lol:
and if you get a really basic civic it will get like 50mpg, where as the neon wont get more than 25-30mpg. both have equal potential for a cheap swap later for serious power. the only reason to choose a neon over a civic is that its less common, so thats the choice to make.

[/quote]

You have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to Neons.

Ok sooo I know I dont have alot of money but work with me here. I cant have hopes and dreams can I.

F-Body 4 L

No F-Body sorry not my style

Buy a beater, save your money, stay in school, don’t do drugs and save for a house.

You can thank me later…

lol. Then you have NO style. :tdown: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:26,topic:26269"”]

Buy a beater, save your money, stay in school, don’t do drugs and save for a house.

You can thank me later…

[/quote]

Ok thanks LOL!

buy a civic dd and save money on gas

Honda or a Neon really sound like the only viable choice. Here, personally I’d rock a Honda in this case the reliability is a big factor.

Or you could find a siq Saturn coupe if you don’t plan on modding your car.

Has everybody forgotten about the days when Nissan’s economy cars weren’t low quality Mexican piles of crap? Sentra/200SX!

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:30,topic:26269"”]

Honda or a Neon really sound like the only viable choice. Here, personally I’d rock a Honda in this case the reliability is a big factor.

Or you could find a siq Saturn coupe if you don’t plan on modding your car.

[/quote]

I think I just might go with a Honda

yep, bikerfry has a point, sentras are cheap and reliable, as well as 200sx’s

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:33,topic:26269"”]

yep, bikerfry has a point, sentras are cheap and reliable, as well as 200sx’s

[/quote]

Yeah BUT I would like something that I could mod down the line

how much you got to spend and how old are you?

[quote=“Carless,post:34,topic:26269"”]

Yeah BUT I would like something that I could mod down the line

[/quote]

Uh, are you kidding? A Sentra SER probably is hands down the easiest car to mod, with a retardedly large aftermarket.

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:35,topic:26269"”]

how much you got to spend and how old are you?

[/quote]

I am 20 and mommy and daddy are giving me 1500 to 2000 but IF I could find a nice car I would then take money out of my own pocket

looking to get a loan, or pay cash?

Cash

[quote=“Daddie,post:36,topic:26269"”]

Uh, are you kidding? A Sentra SER probably is hands down the easiest car to mod, with a retardedly large aftermarket.

[/quote]

fucking werd

knowing what i know now, i wish i went with a sentra over the civic