Hey Guys

Hey Guys Total New to this well thought i would start a little Early to figure out what kind of car i should get… Drive right now Parents car but looking to get a 96 or 94 Civic Hatch. I’m Seventeen and just looking for some guidence and shit. i wanna spend around 5 grand for a car. Taking loan out of bank too do this so that is why i came here too see if you guys could help out. I know some people around here who are on here so i thought it would be a good place to start. I live right on transit road so Hybrid is like a 5 min walk so i will prolly be there alot. I’m looking forward to see what im getting myself into lol. Thanks for the time -JB-

welcome!

and don’t take a loan out at 17 :slight_smile:

welcome

lol a 17 year old wanting a honda, gee go figure…

Well thinking about a 04 tibby ot a 3000 gt vr4

im just fucking with ya, welcome

yeah. anyone know of a grey civic for sale on center road. it got uncle ben’s sticker on side. Price? anyone and. with that loan they screw me wiht the interest rate. but need a car really soon

Dude, please just get a Honda like you said. Those above cars suck, comparitively.

Anyways, I’d be buying a cheap sub $1000 car now. I mean you’re very young and inexperienced, no offense. Learn the value and appreciation of money before you immediatley dig yourself into a financial hole at age 17.

“You should know me siderin all the biznez you screw’d up wit me in the passsst.”

“Johnny B, I’m just in town on some family business”

“Ya betta get out of long beach… TONIGHT”

lmao… thanks for the advice basically what everyone is telling me but i do not want some beater either.

hell you can get an acceptable civic for sub 3k. :slight_smile: I had a 98 ex coupe for a while (obviously).

It will be the best decision you will make in terms of buying a car.

DONT BUY A CAR. Live at home, drive the rents cars, and life will be better when you are 30 if you save all your $$.

welcome.

that car on center is about triple your budget.

secondly. only buy a honda if you want a reliable DD. if you’re planning on modding it… well… just don’t

welcome :wave:

Welcome Aboard :wave: Say no to a loan at 17 though.

learn english first? then buy car? :slight_smile:

before u can be accepted by nyspeed, you must post noods of any and all living sisters and hot cousins. only then can u be in the presence of elite sweet members.

That is a really bad idea, regardless of what you buy at that age. Get a beater first, and learn on that. A lot of people have a lot of experience on what not to do.

You’ll thank us later once you can get a really nice car. :slight_smile:

hi… :wave:

Get well soon and welcome

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35464