very undecided,need advice from elders..

Dont know what to do,
I have a 2002 jaguar x-type…i leased it i put 3,500 down and have a payment of 200 a month…not bad…I love the car its so awesome but I drive way to much, I need to get rid of the car. Is any one interested? ok moving on

I purchased a 2003 yamaha r6 from my friend for a rediculous deal (cheap) So im def. going to ride that this summer a lot. I am undecided on what I want to do for a car… Do I want to just buy a car with cash under 10 grand? (talon tsi or other quick decent car) Or should I finance a used car for around 15 grand and put almost no money down, like a WRX or a RSX type S…
The thing is, I hate FWD its just dumb (no offence) I would prefer RWD but that is dumb as well as every rwd sports car is $$ and even more $$ for insurance for my 18 yr old ass.

Now, I could buy a VW. as my grandpa owns autohaus VW. I would get a sick deal, but no offence to any of them, im not a vw fan, I owned a jetta and as much as i Liked it, there sooo common, I want something that you dont see as much.
What im looking for is a decent car under 15 grand that is newer…and has under 50K miles on it and gets out of its own way…lets say it must do atleast 15.5sec in the 1/4 mile. now many of you say that is not quick…well F U as i aleady have my fast (bike)

i ran a 15.2 @ 92 in my mk3 vr. want to buy it?

i’ll pretty much fuckin give it to you… and your pops can fix it. lmk. you know how to get a hold of me. insurence would be cheap, especially if you dont have full coverage on it. i pay under $1000 a year with collision, glass, ect…

or just get an older tsi. just dont roll it like brett did lol.

E36 M3.

/thread