What Should It Be??

[quote=“Daddie,post:36,topic:26269"”]

Uh, are you kidding? A Sentra SER probably is hands down the easiest car to mod, with a retardedly large aftermarket.

[/quote]

OMG give me a brake I dont know much about modding cars. Im learning…

Whelp, find out what you want the car for. Something to get you to work, something to make pretty, or go fast?

Me, I’m a tinkerer, I like to tear shit apart,a problem solver. I don’t buy cars to get every go-fast mod available for it. I try to get them back to their original condition, fix things the right way.

What’s that saying ? Cheap-Fast-Reliable , choose two? Ya got cheap, now find out if you want something that will last,or break while going fast.

Anywho, a bunch of nice cars can be had for under $2k. Only because I’ve read up on it since I bought one, it’s not uncommon to see or hear about some of the stock KA motors in a 240sx last upwards of 250k before any kind of major overhaul. Lot’s of potential for a small price. There may be better options, but I won’t speak about cars I’ve never owned.

There is alot out there for that kind of $$$

fox mustang, civic, 3rd gen fbod, tbirds, GP’s, ect

I’ve found that with most imports though, you’re going to pay more for it with higher milage than most domestics

it’s all personal prefrence

there is a pretty sick turbo del sol in the fs ads :slight_smile:

Focusinprogress has a pretty beat ass sentra for the winter beater, i dunno about a sentra lol. everytime we ride in it we have to accept the fact we could die that day lol.

Step 1: Spend $2000 on whatever’s the least likely to break between now and when you complete Step 2.
Step 2: Go to and/or finish college.
Step 3: Get a decent job and a reliable DD.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit.
Step 6: Project car.

[quote=“Carless,post:46,topic:26269"”]

Focusinprogress has a pretty beat ass sentra for the winter beater, i dunno about a sentra lol. everytime we ride in it we have to accept the fact we could die that day lol.

[/quote]

There is a difference between beat, and in a SE-R in good shape. But I’m too busy watching stuffed animals get it on in the back window to really care.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/298198767.html

IBdisaster

Forgot to mention I refuse to drive an auto

Fox body, dooooo it.

Ummm No. Never in my life will I buy a ford.

ahhh dont get a neon lol shit get a v-dub… like a golf or a jetta much better then any shity neon or honda

[quote=“Carless,post:53,topic:26269"”]

[/quote]

OMG give me a brake I dont know much about modding cars. Im learning…

it all makes sense now:D

[quote=“italiankid16,post:54,topic:26269"”]

ahhh dont get a neon lol shit get a v-dub… like a golf or a jetta much better then any shity neon or honda

[/quote]

Coming from a VW owner, buy a VW on a budget. Any <$2k Jetta or Golf will own your wallet.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:56,topic:26269"”]

Coming from a VW owner, buy a VW on a budget. Any <$2k Jetta or Golf will own your wallet.

[/quote]

That what my room mate was telling me to get. Im thinking about it we’ll see whats happens.

CARLESS

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:55,topic:26269"”]

it all makes sense now:D

[/quote]

:2fingers:

[quote=“Carless,post:53,topic:26269"”]

[/quote]

man what i would do to go back and build my 5.0 fox bod insted of my civic. id have a wheels up 9second car insted of a civic spinning the front wheels an 1/8 mile at a time haha. but from my experience hondas are great my next car will most likely be a honda and a honda will always be my first choice when it comes to cars.

CRX lols

or

sunfire