Badass website: www.grooveshark.com

Check out www.grooveshark.com

Make playlists and listen to music free! Pretty cool!

Grooveshark and pandora are both sick.

Pandora does rock too! I have a PandoraONE account for no commercials!

I can deal with the commercials. I use both sites on the computer and pandora in my car all of the time. Only problem with pandora is how long it takes to really get the playlists to consistently play good music.

Sickkkkkkkkkkkk. Thats my new shiz

sweet!! i use last.fm right now, but i like this with the ability to make playlists!

Yupp. I got Wiz poppin off right now

mmmm i like

sippin cleeko’

and rockin yellow diamondssss

Win!

I have used Grooveshark exclusively for quite some time, I paid for a single month of VIP membership so I could try the Android app… I’ve had the app since it was released and my login still works.

I’ve been using this for about 6 months now… I really though I made a thread about it?

Anyways… You can get a couple programs to let you download music from it as well :ninja

It’s really awesome and I hope its around to stay. For some reason though I do not think its a 100% legit deal as it seems that people upload music and obviously you don’t have to pay. I pay the 3 a month so I can use it on my phone etc.

You guys should try hype machine too (hypem.com)

word to this

care to tell what program you use to download music from it?

If you use Chrome, get the extension called GrooveBud. Using your android or QR-scanning enabled phone, scan the thing and your phone is now a remote.