How do you get your music?

where do you download your music from these days?

looking for a decent spot to get some music for my ipod.

i searched but the threads are 1 or more year(s) old and im looking to see what everyone is using as of now.

thanks in advance.

grooveshark.com with the orbit downloader plugin

is this better than torrents? free? why do you like it?

luckywire… same shit as limewire

dumb

why is it dumb?

most of those programs come packed with adware, totally unnecessary when you can just gt a torrent client and do it that way

ive been using it for yrs and havent had any problems, idk…

i dont know how to do torrent shit, maybe thats why i use it lol.

Torrents. Fast and you can download a whole album or discography all at once. And it usually comes with the album cover for itunes

Steve, download groove shredder its a plugin for firefox, orbit downloader is a bloated piece of shit who half the time makes you put in the song name and artist yourself. You click on a song in grooveshark itself and click download and it downloads it to a specified folder, will organize it by artists in folder if you choose and grabs all the tag info right from the song.

Dave, stop using limwire/frostwire/luckywire whatever it is your using, its about as safe as fucking a cheap hooker without a raincoat :rofl

sounds like business as usual at the ol’ cash4gold store

:rofl

psh, I wrap my tool… And the hoes are free :slight_smile:

Shady I’ll give it a try

I like grooveshark because I dont want a whole album most of the time. Downloads stupid fast and sound quality seems good. If I really want a whole album I’ll pay the $7 on amazon to download it :lol

zippyshare
hulkshare

i tryed this, but cant find a version that works with firefox 9.0.

you guys pay for every song?

Torrents are supposed to be the best overall for dl’ing just about anything. Or so I heard.

No :rofl Grooveshark is a free service

www.grooveshark.com

i been had torrentz

Forwarding a link to this thread to Lars Ulrich right now.

lol, when i click a song, it says. “buy now” how do you download the song? lol.

also do you know of a plug in for the fire fox 9.0??