How do you get your music?

Torrentz, F Mettalicock!!! :rofl

If youre into metal, search RockBox, its a UK based site that has everything metal you could ever want.

:rofl

I know orbit downloader isnt working with the new firefox. So I have it setup with internet explorer now. I made the mistake up upgrading to the newest firefox too soon :lol

Legally, i would never break a law…lol.

torrents ftw, i wish what would finish their god damn move already.

I got Groove Shedder to work with Firefox 9

Download this:
http://www.multiupload.com/L1D98CVPTB

Then in Firefox add-on’s manager, click the settings button up on the right and install add-on from file

www.utorrent.com for the program

www.torrents.to for the music

winning.

thanks guys, after getting the plug in working i love grooveshark. i like you can stream and play the song before dling it. also i have it set to save right into itunes which is awesome. downloads seam much faster than torrents. thanks for your help.

Good stuff, yeah grooveshark is awesome i found out about ti a little over a year ago, idk how long its actually been around.

I really dont even download music off of it aside from when I want some new tracks to put on my ipod for the car. I have a shit ton of playlists I make though and just stream most of it. I pay the few bucks a month to get rid of the advertisements on the sides and have access to the desktop player etc, although its just an Adobe air program.

its like iTunes in the cloud :number1

Since I usually can never find a CD that I like in it’s entirety, I used to download via P2P and torrent. Now, I just get them from Amazon/iTunes. If it’s a song I can’t really find or an artist can’t really find (like a remix), I’ll go on video2mp3.net and get it off youtube.

seriously, start listening to better music. i haven’t had this problem since i was like 12. majority of music i listen to i listen to the whole cds.

Okay? Good for you? :lol

make it myself

that was me telling you your music taste sucks, in nicer words.

ableton consumes my life now

if you can’t listen to an album start to finish it’s because whoever you are listening to sucks balls and won’t have a career much longer than they already have

it’s 2012 no time anymore for half ass albums

cool send me something sometime

been had albums, shapow

all dis jury

I’m not up on new tunes, If i can’t rip an old CD on my PC I just use iTunes

When im on the school network at buffalo i use a DC++ program, downloads from other users on the network. 720p movies in 30 minutes and songs in seconds… its awesome