Bags of Money has lost some more money.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/buffalo/County-gets-%24225K-of-man's-bail-money

Tobias Boyland, also known as “Bags of Money,” was about to begin serving a 15-year prison sentence for weapons possession last year when he ran away, forfeiting a quarter million dollars bail.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

oh, and

hahhahahahahahahahaha

OH SNAP! wonder where all his sweet cars are hiding.

Word.

:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

another shitty thing to come from pittsburgu

Don’t worry though, as soon as Mark Poloncarz heard about this $225k windfall for Erie County he found ways to spend $450k of it. :wink:

I’d pay $250,000 for 15 years of my life no doubt.

I love that they say quarter of a MILLION, like that is an unusual sum of money lol.

He only got a year though, since they re-arrested him already. So now he’s still going to serve the 15 and lose the 250k.

LoL @ Pro Collins

Guys, Bag’s had a belt buckle that was worth $225k… “Quarter-million on the waist! 'aint no thang…”

Maybe he can get some of it applied in comissary funds…

i remember the one time he Valeted on his Harley when he left he asked if i could grab his headphones from his backpack. opened the wrong zipper and there were wods of $$… not sure hes pissed about loosing 1/4 mill. im sure his shitty book made him more

bump

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/bags-of-money-to-learn-sentence

Now he can be known as Bags of Assrape.

hahahaha so sweet that i can say i knew this guy

We used to see his Chevy Venture minivan with the sweet vinyl graphics all over it in the downtown area pretty often.

Baseless right wing drivel like this is annoying because if you knew anything you would realize he’s a lot better than Chris Collins but you only go as deep as looking to see if there’s an (R) or (D) next to their name.

Maybe you should go through his posts and see all the political debates that have been had through out the years.

Maybe you shouldn’t troll.

Only 1 more year? He’ll have time to write another book!

Well the thing I love most is reading the article stating that some his debt collecting tactics were so unnerving, people who owed money actually paid up. Like that’s a fucking bad thing