Kid finds bag of...

$10k In bathroom.

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/10901541/fox_news/20081129/av_fox_us/_goodmorningyahoo_fox99898_store_bagger_finds_10000_in_bathroom

“I teach sunday school” god told me

WTF

Fawk. I was hoping no one else caught that. We all know we don’t need another multi page relgious thread.

come on, If I had 10K just laying around it would be in the bank, not in a paperbag because I was “Moving”. I would be way more careful. I would have kept it

why would moving prompt anyone to have that much money … i really dont get it … unless the dude does not know what a bank is… really why would you have to keep the money with you…

it was for sluts and blow

I personally wouldn’t know what to do. It would be a tough call. On one hand thats a lot of money why is this person carrying it unless they’re some kind of drug dealer. On the other hand i wouldn’t feel comfortable taking that much money from someone who COULD have worked hard for it. I would hand it in hoping for some kind of reward.

i’d hand in 5k.

not much you can’t do with 5k, that you can with 10k.

So he gave it to the manager and the manager kept it? Brilliant.

is this Kelsey or Ryan posting

lol

Do whatever it is you would do twice? :gotme:

Ryan haha…i’m not saying I wouldn’t spend a good 2-3 hours thinking about it, but I dont think I could take THAT much…now 8k on the other hand is a whole other story.

i’d just like to point out the fact that there is massive mis-use of bag of milk in this thread…

this thread is a mis-use of it self

I have no idea what you are talking about.

you can’t ninja edit me, I NINJA EDIT YOU.

I would buy 40,000 bouncy balls with it, then say I found these in the bath room and leave.

No really, the vette would have a 418 in it. Oh well.

i would fully expect it to be gone if i lost it, so if i found it i’d make it the same result.

Its not every day you find a bag filled with money, so i think youre forced into taking it.

Kid did the wrong thing.

I’d keep it unless I heard some really convincing sob story on the news about it.

And no, the story of “I was moving” would not motivate me to turn it in. :slight_smile:

i woulda stashed it in the ceiling tile and walked out with it at the end of my shift… :slight_smile:

I would have kept it…

My biggest “find” was outside a Wilson Farms store when I was a kid, I found like 70 bucks in cash on a windy day.