Taking money from a girl?

Ok so this is kinda fucked up…this girl who i have been hookign up with off and on (who is stupid rich) just wants to give me money…dont ask me why… but she does… My trans am broke and my jeep just needed $800 in repair and i guess she feels bad for my poor ass? Well anyway i told her not to give me any money because thats just wierd, i come home from work one day and she went in the side door of my garage and left me cash in an envelope sitting on top of my car… so wtf do i do?

idb

hahaha. trade her to me?

I say go for it. Pay her back weekly. If she just gave you the money for the sake of giving it to you… IDK thats kind of weird. you might be in for a hell of a time

you sir, are being reeled into the best and worst ride of your life. enjoy.

What do you do? Are you serious? Give me the money. Actually, just give me your girl.

if you take it, its the same as contract, and she owns your ass

I usually say “No I can’t take that” one time knowing thats she will insist then I take it. Now I don’t seem like a D-bag eventhough I am.

If she is really that rich, grab on and enjoy the ride…I dated this stuuupiiidd rich girl back in college and should have just stuck with it…not that I wanted her dad’s 67 A/C Cobra or anything

marry her

then pee in her butt

If she’s not psychotic, is a good lay, and not a sore on the eyes, then you struck gold. Don’t let her down.

This is why I LOVE poor girls. you have no expectations to buy them anything (because they don’t have anything in the first place), you look mega wealthy carrying around $200, and they are usually pretty grateful when you buy them ANYTHING.

take the $$ and buy her something and man up and make your own $$

Absolutely, I can’t imagine being more poor than my girlfriend.

marriage is the only answer here. Get her pregs asap so she cant get away, then enjoy the gravy train for the rest of your life. Pin holes in the condom FTW.:lol:

oh and pee in her butt.

oh, and post nudes… Did i miss anything? lol

Yes. You forgot to ask if she has a sister.

spend spend spend.

fixed

If you don’t take the money, she’ll probably think that her money isn’t good enough for you which will make her think you think there’s something wrong with her. If you take care of your own but she just happens to be worth a hell of a lot more money than you, she’s not gonna think less of you and she’ll never ask for that money back. If you get greedy or if you become a free-loader, that’s a different story. Just take the money.

edit I had a bit of a sugar-mama a few years back when I lived in NC. The only time she got on my case is when I lost my job and didn’t put any effort into finding another one. Take the money.

Not bad. Not bad.