girl question

ok people im a little confused… this girl i have been talking to for the last 3 months just told me like last week that she really likes me and i really like her back… now then she tells me she doenst want a bf but she wants us to act like we are together… holding hands, kissing etc… and she wants to get closer to me she told me…

this is the most confusng thing i have ever heard

anybody have comments

if u like this girl do it, its called seeing someone, then maybe it’ll turn into something else. :tup:

Have you slept with her yet?

:word: . .

It’s like she’s covering all her bases. It’s a girls way of saying “I have an excuse to not take it to the next step if I don’t end up liking you” in the next couple weeks/days/etc. the whole holding hands and kissing is her way of testing the waters if your bf material.

Your already in, just don’t mess it up by ________(fill in blank), and you’ll be fine. good luck!:wave:

i agree…/ but if you sense games… then get out while you can… not worth getting involved if you can save yourself…

99% chance she does the same w/ other guys as well… i ‘dated’ a slut like that before… she wont commit to one guy… so she can see more than 1… pathetic if you ask me.

smart girl … but you need to be smarter … i mean if she just wants to “see” you then go “see” other girls as well … just my .02

:tup: i agree…

Lame… dump her.

there’s nothing to dump

This is perfect!

No commiment

Don’t get caught falling for her :slight_smile:

DO IT IN THE BUTT

freak that shit tone :wink:

my current girlfriend and I “saw each other” for about two months before we made it official. I think its a good way of doing things, just don’t try and be too serious too soon, take the relationship one step at a time and things will work out well. Goodluck man

DON’T BE A BITCH

seriously

DON’T FALL “in love”

Just fucking go with the flow

don’t worry about shit later

DO HER IN THE BUTT

:tup: :rofl: best quote ever!

i agree with daddy, besides that falling in love with a girl in 2 weeks is just weak. That is the biggest turn-off to a girl, if u throw urself at her shes not gonna be attracted to you. ppl always say its the biggest assholes that get the girls but thats just because girls like a challenge, sumn to want. make her want you, physically, then just dont fuck it up by saying something stupid and ur in there like swimwear

Yeah…umm…how old is she? By your description, I’m going to say…

That just sounds ridiculous, but do what you got to do…

it actually isn’t that uncommon just go with the flow and nuts in the ass dick in the pussy

if it doesnt turn into dating, just booty calls;

come in her mouth. best thing ever. don’t have to use condoms, and it’s a lot more fun :slight_smile:

i am going to have to concur with both howard and andre on this issue

DONT THINK ABOUT IT. Just go for it. This doesnt have to be complicated. Leave the drama and analizing to the girls. If she has many guy FRIENDS and acts all friendly and stupid to them then you will get angry fast. If you see that action bang her but dont do any cutsie GF shit so you dont get attached. If a girl offers… BANG BANG BANG! DONT SAY NO. THEN GO,… AND TELL