girl question

sounds like your in fucking highschool

i like her and she likes me back…ooooo mmmm geeeeeee

do her, then do her best friend and then rinse and repeat

friends with benefits are sooooo much better than having to be tied down

If she’s saying she wants to act like theres a relationship without the title, what she’s really saying is “I want you to do everything for me like you were my BF, but when I go to the clubs or to a party I want to be able to get drunk and screw around with other guys and not feel bad about it afterwards”. My advice, ask for the commitment or nothing, or, if you want to be an ass, do the same, screw other girls while your just “seeing” each other and see how she likes it. Oh and always listen to daddie when he says

DON’T BE A BITCH

DO HER IN THE BUTT

One more time!!!

:word:
she wants everything good about a boyfriend but she still wants to fuck around with other guys without feeling like she’s cheating. that’s the perfect setup … and it’s totally greedy and WRONG. if you’re one of those guys who needs to know that he’s with a girl who’s just with him, this doesn’t sound like a good setup.

but there’s always a chance she’s still auditioning you… and just seeing if you’re really boyfriend material without the whole… other guy thing. :shrug: doesn’t sound like it tho.

i wouldnt do it… shes probably da hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe train

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff. For real, go with the flow, man. ALSO, DO NOT give her the boyfriend attention. Don’t hold hands in public, don’t give any sort of PDA, etc… Just keep it on a friends with benefits as hard as that is going to be.

I say hit that shit and take pics or ban. :wink: jk listen to stupicant ^^

quality sig material right there!

:word:

I agree… DO IT IN THE BUTT, no time for KY

put it in her butt… then her mouth

fuck buddies rock

Girls are dumb. I should know. I am one. Ask her what’s up. Maybe she has interest in someone else too. Or she’s just interested in having someone there, but not having the responsibility of being faithful. Yeah.

ahahaha, the ATM machine (ass to mouth)

dig to china nigga!

Leave your DNA in her a few times when it gets old leave her. Remember there is one thing in life better than pussy… a new one!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, but seriously, you are in a good situation.

Hold back as much as you can with the PDA BS.

When you do show PDA once every so often, keep it short.

She’ll see that it is in you, and make it her personal quest to make you “fall in love with her”

It’s a challenge.

It’s a challenge.

exactamundo. its a challenge for both of you. When its not a challenge anymore, shes gone.

Unless you have the LD

Then she’ll never leave.

“Get off my Dillzzzzznick bitch”

Screw that shit. Any girl that wants to play games is definitly not worth it. Sorry but when you find someone you will work out with, you just know right off the bat. She more than likely has something else going and thats why she wont commit.