baller coils

someone here has got to have the coin to bid on these

7 hour left

i emailed the guy to find out more, there hieght anf damper adjsutable for both dampning and rebound and have front camber plates

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300112479836&rd=1,1

there in canada too!! save on customs

lol 16kg front and 14kg rear… gg not daily driving coils…haha too hardcore

Wow those are pretty baller…but you’d be out of your f-ing mind to drive them on anything other than a track…or glass.

I’ve seen a lot of pretty good ebay coilover deals lately…keep your eyes peeled if you’re in the market. Saw a beautiful set of HKS Hipermax Drift sold for only $1050…had maybe 1000 k’s on them and looked spotless. They go for nearly 3 grand new!

The guy should have put the description as:

“Here are some awesome rare coilovers for sale. 16 and 14kg, perfect for any SON member to show off at a meet.”

Everyone just loves having hardcore track shit even though they only drive on the street.

At that price they probably need a rebuild…

ill bet theylle get to around the 1200 mark

oer a thousand for sure

theres gotta be afew people watching that itme, waiting

Considering this from BC, I have a feeling they got this in a container from Japan. Who knows if they even work. However, if someone plans on rebuilding a set of coilovers and just need something cheap, this is a decent deal. Question is, can you even rebuild Ohlin coilovers or are they sealed like some other coilovers?

all dampers are rebuildable… Ohlins would definately be… getting the specs is a whole other story though.

^^-- the ebay auction doesn’t even list the model number. They do list the mileage on the shocks (8500K) so I don’t know if your theory holds up.

I’ve seen the Ohilin flagship coilover run external resivoirs below the pillow ball mount. These are probably mid-line or lower…

Haha I love you Mark! We are indeed the new breed of ricer, the hardcore wannabees.

yeah hardcore backache… are u the dude in ur avatar?

I bet those are some sweet sweet track coils… I run the ohlin struts on my car and I love em.

Ugh, those spring rates would be hell on the street…

My Ohlins are the exact same type except with an 8 6kg spring rate.

I will see if I can snap some picks of them after work…

Hey some of us drive on lawns and in ditches too.

Are you making fun of me? :-/

I have 12/10 :slight_smile:

On that note however, I would be willing to bet these aren’t as bad as you guys are making them out to be. I’ve been in a car with 3/4 coilovers and a car with 12/10 coilovers and the 3/4 are a lot stiffer than you would think and the 12/10 is a lot less harsh than you would think. these also have softer “helper” springs to take out the harshness of the small/quick bumps which my 12/10 do not.

I’d be willing to attempt sporting them on the street for sure :slight_smile: