BALLLLLIN!

I saw an entire house of black people dancing while this was playing.

Unreal.

Them blacks can party.

were they wearing a mean pair of stunna shades that you couldnt see there eyes

ill be the second witness to this. newman also had video untill someout caught him and he had to close before he could save

the majority yes.

o and i hope you werent sppppppeeeeeeddddiiinnn

DID YOU WEAR YOUR GRILLZ?
PICS? with said black people or close the thread

oh look now the racist wants to see black people.

I wouldn’t blame them.
It’s a good song.

dude, at least post the remix, OOOOLLLDDDDD ;o

in other news, Dipset > *

404 funny not found… Oh well another Quality newman post.

booooooooooring.

I bet:

He doesnt own those cars, that house, or that plane.

:bloated:

maybe, maybe not, they rent a lot of that stuff for videos, its how it be in da vid biZ

Thats what I find Irocnic, I’m sure he has a lot of money to do whatever he wants, but I doubt the video is true to his real life which in itself is a decloration of how awsome he is because he has all these things, which are probably rented.

and dont forget about the slutty video HOEs, i saw a documnetary on those ladies, nothin but dirty dirty

haha,

REEEEEMIXXXXXXX.

I think the original sounds better, personally. I was never a big fan of remixs, with the exception of the trackademics remix of tell me when to go.

I’d also like to add that 73ghia posts about my posts more than anyone, including myself, posts abuot my posts. Flattered.

it’s because he is so uptight and can’t really understand the concept of ‘untucking his shirt.’ it’s also because of your VW stance, and he owns that weird ghia car that hardly anyone cares about… so your personalities clash on multiple levels. he’s a missionary kinda guy. you probably piledrive. etc.

yeah theres remixes and then theres real remixes though. i dont really care for when they have 4 rappers on the same beat as much.

trackademics lost his studio in a fire a few months ago…poor dude. he’s cool as hell too. im guessing he’d back at it again though since he just dropped a pharrell remix.

as for the cars, I know for a fact JR Writer has a Aston Martin…not sure what Jones drives though. I’m sure its something ridiculous.

I’ll bet everything in that video was rented, save his hair.

I saw the making of a video and the “rapper” mentioned the Saleen in the video like he had never even heard of it before the production company rented it.

did it look like this?