Bams unholy union

FYI- Bam began making money skateboarding… When the CKY videos were out he had money… atleast enough to pay every person that was in them. Plus he had already bought his mother and father a house. He might not have had as much as he does now- but he had what us common folk would call ‘money’.

I would imaging this show is still on for al the 12-21yr old retards to buy into his stupid image/clothing/music. I watched some video he shot of some sweedish band. Worst band, ever.

ha, i still remember walking my x out to her car in HS and seeing a fucking construction horse with the blinking light in my drive way you fucker.

I would imaging this show is still on for al the 12-21yr old retards to buy into his stupid image/clothing/music. I watched some video he shot of some sweedish band. Worst band, ever.

Do you mean the Finnish band HIM?? I think they are gooood if thats who you mean

nah, not them. I dont care for them either lol. This band was a straight 80s hair band look, sounded like a bad punk band.

Whatever

You shoulda lived in the 80’s someone already did that.:bowdown:

How old are you???

They really killed that one with all the gay shit.:69:

i was being sarcastic you dumb ass.:asshole

Sure you were…:finger2:

Whats wrong with super dooper rich girls that are begging for some dick in thier ass @ 18 :dunno:

headbanger’s ball FTW

:rofl:

YO! MTV Raps!

w00t!

We’ve spent some time in West Chester, and stayed at the hotel where Vito was eating chicken wings in knoxville’s underwear, breaking windows and they painted that car green. It was weird to see that hotel on TV…

I agree, I am totally over the whole jackass thing. Esp since I wasted my money to see Jackass2 in the theater…it’s just old and lame now. It was funny when they were not rich…

Only time i even watch MTV is at 1:30am or 2am when they play whole music videos.

I was never in West Chester:bowrofl:

thats don vito not fat tom vito!:bigok:

I thought jackass 2 was hilarious. The part with the old man allowing his kid to drink and smoke and almost fighting that mexican thug guy was pretty funny.