We are all going to hell

And we have jonny knoxville to thank. I can’t not see this movie but i might have to sneak in cause buying a ticket to it will surely get me added to some sort of hate list.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/the_ringer/trailer_large.html

Im at school so no sound…but LMFAO at the priest whiping his ass :lol:

Lols

who still got the video of the prom punk rock music

omg lol

Its people like johnny knoxville, bam margera, and the rest of those jackass faggots that make todays young teens so dis-respectful. every time i run into a kid between 11-16 i just want to beat their asses for how fucking stupid they are. they will say anythign to anyone and still stand there and talk shit because they think its funny. they will break and steal shit and not worry about a thing because they think no one will do anything about it. and for some stupid reason they are right. i already told a ton of kids that when they turn 18 i will be waiting for them. those dis-respectful little punk fucks need to be taught a lesson. and i thought my generation was bad.

“jeffy doesn’t know what’s happening to his body…”

it looks like it will be funny, not disrespectful

Wow, got quite a mouth on you huh? I think you just made a sailor blush…you obviously don’t have to go see the movie, and no offense but if you want to talk about disrespect and being stupid, going around being like “When you’re 18 i’m going to be waiting for you” and saying you wanna “beat their asses” really isn’t the most mature way to go about things. If kids are going to be stupid, they’ll get what’s coming to them in time, it’s not your responsibility to take it into your own hands.
/rant

On a lighter note, I was laughing a little at this preview, I might have to go see this :slight_smile:

sup psycho, go take that shit out on your girlfriend or something

haha, are you 18 yet? cause you are soooo getting your ass kicked.

you are really on a streak today.

I think that is just his point. This is the age of “I’m not responsible for anything I do” & “I can be an idiot because some guy on MTV did it and it was funny”. :roll:

I doubt he would really beat up some kids.

This whole “leave the kids alone, they’ll learn” mentality is just irresponsible bullshit. :mad:

ROFL i will definatly be goin to see that flick! Jackass or not that shit looks funny!

Anyone who thinks jackass hasnt had an impact on teens is a fucking moron.

end of that story.

But I still think the shits funny so id def go to see this.

are u still pissed about all the swirlies???:crap:

But it does, because many kids today aren’t taught discretion by their parents. The problem isn’t the program Jackass as much as it is the parents not educating their kids on what is right and wrong. So the kids don’t know any better and think anything goes, then try to act that way all the time.

Thank you, I was waiting for someone to blame the parents on not TV.:tup:

and you can blame the parents parents for not parenting the way they should have. and to keep it going you can blame THOSE parents parents for shitty parenting.

If its on tv kids will watch it. If they see dumbasses like themselves driving around in ferraris and hanging out with celebrity hotties, well uhdurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I also blame the parents for letting the TV be the kids babysitter to shut them up. Ya it works but at least make sure they are watching that they should be… not something where smashing cars and causing damage to someones property is shown to be funny and with no repercussions .

And yet the parents/politicians turn around and blame MTV or anyone on the show because it “sets a bad example”. They should take a look at the places that they live and see that the parents didn’t give a shit until they realized they could maybe sue someone off of their own stupidity and make easy money off of it.
So stupid… :smash2:

Holy fucking off topic Batman.

Anyway, I’ve been awaiting this flick for quite some time now. It will be amazing.

Agreed 100%

MakitaNinaja: why wait till they are 18. Punch them in the fucking face now. Call me up I’ll help. :smiley:

I couldn’t see the trailer, but I guarantee I’ll probably go see this movie because I’m a 17 year old girl who is a “dis-respectful little punk fuck.” HAH. That phrase is fucking funny.

And can I just say one thing? I live in this “generation of punk fucks” and I have not ONCE ever seen any kid break or steal something because of Jackass, or Viva la Bam. The only thing I notice is that they run to their local Hot Topic & Pacsun, to pick up some sweet Bam shirt, or get a HIM cd. Oh, and make a few skate videos here and there. But then again, I guess that could be disrespectful because skating is illegal on certain property.

The only kids I know who steal and break shit are the little fucking wanksta kids who run around thinking that they’re as tough as nails, thinking they’re from the ghetto. But then again, you don’t see me pointing fingers at 50 cent, Eminem, and DMX, now do you? I love g-unit!

It really doesn’t matter who the hell they listen to, or what the hell they watch on TV, some kids will be destructive. MY RANT IS DONE.

Anywho… I just got the trailer to work, and now I want to see it even more.