Bams unholy union

:down: This show really sucks. How much more money is MTV gonna pay him to keep doing the same stupid things?

I hate Bam.

he always has sucked, and he always will. Hopefully not to much longer.
idk about anyone else but I’m tired of all the Bam hats and shirts.

I thought the fiancee was pretty hot :dunno:

I agree on that

I like Rob and Big alot more

No doubt. That death row style picture they got was good shit.

the denali :wackit:

Yeah, Bam’s stuff has gone downhill. He needs to do more CKY movies.

Rob and Big is the new Viva La Bam, duh. That Denali is hot though…

I don’t like Rob and Big either. I guess I’m past the ‘rich kids doing dumb shit’ phase of my life.

I liked the one where they were getting pulled over and there play “ridin dirty”
that was the shit

hmm i like bam and all those shows. CKY series was great!! viva la bam was good too.

Rob and Big is a very funny show, probly the best thing on MTV anymore

wrong! my super sweet 16 is the best!!! :asshole but what mtv should do is invent a show were they play music. what a concept that would be.

Yeah. They could bring back Friday Night Videos.

if you watched the first cky video which is where jackass, viva la bam ect… came from they didnt have any money at all. i remember bam coming to ambridge to do a skate demo when he skated for toy machine with elsa stemer and some others when dj’s clothing was still around and asking us to take them to spots to skate. its not their fault mtv was like hey do you wanna not be broke anymore and be on tv? i agree im tired of seeing it becasue i been watching that stuff since cky came out in like what 98 or something? but i give them credit cause they were all poor and now they got money to actually do stupid shit with. i wish i had that stuff

got rich off doing stupid shit = cool

watching them still do stupid shit to get richer = beat

true

i think the weakest show on mtv by far is the real world… its been the same for like years on end. you got a few white guys, a black person, a fag, and some slut bag white girls. the girls on their now make me sick. the next hated show would have to be my sweet 16. the parents of these kids need killed.

I have a friend from Philly that was in a CKY video. They WERE funny when i was 15 and watching them. Viva La Bam, Jackass, Rob and Big are just not funny to me anymore. Its lame and repetitive.