talk about a punch in the stomach

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:135,topic:26974"”]

i know the kids name to its Bill and he works at that great skate hockey store in amherst

[/quote]

i want to preface this by saying that all words following this are meant in the nicest way possible.

get the fuck over her. i realize it’s not that simple, but you can do nothing but worry yourself sick. just fuck a bunch of younger 18-19 year old girls and forget about her. go out drinking at bars or something. if you don’t have friends that go out drinking, then you can come out with us. if the skeezy whores will hook up with jam, i assure you they’ll let you do whatever you want to them.

if she has a new bf already, it was over awhile ago. you win some, you lose some. move the fuck on. it’s not even worth talking to her anymore. girls 9 times out of 10 want space. it sounds like you weren’t giving her enough space, and you certainly aren’t giving her space now. forget her, close the chapter and move on. odds are, she’ll come knocking again, but at that point, you’ll have too much self confidence to fall for her bullshit again.

<3

EDIT: deleting from the phone is a good step. when they call, it’s always funny to go “who’s this?” they get real mad when you do that.