talk about a punch in the stomach

so today i was leaving for work and i get this text from my GF of 8 years saying that we have to talk after i get out of work, so im thinking shit what did i do now. i text her back and out of the blue she says “we need to take a break and see other people”. so i am laughing as i read this thinking WTF this came out of no where every thing was just fine. so after some choice words i get another text saying “i want someone who will be graduating with me and is willing to move in with me and take me on dates”. im like WHAT!!! so what if im not graduating when u are, she did a 4 year degree and crammed it into 2 years so yea u are going to graduate b4 me. she wants to move out of buffalo to near Cornell where she hopes to go back to school to get her vet tech degree. and i said no im not going to move with u right now i am still in school, she wants me to go to some school over there. i admit we dont go on a lot of dates but thats because we are always busy between work and school plus she has to get in sleep some where during the day.

i dunno im just pissed right now and need to vent she made it seem like it was all my fault. i swear its because i took my stickers off my car today should never have taken them off lol.

da womenz luv da rice…re-apply this stickies

fuck women, stay single… dont ya love it jeff? my ex did the same thing not to long ago :lol: lucky for u she works at penneys too HAHAH

lol dont remind me

rofl… sucks for u :slight_smile:

you should have put a ring on her finger while you had the chance :wink:

Sorry to hear. That would really suck. I’ve only been dating my g/f for 6months and would be devestated if I got that sent to me. Thats why I’m asking about colleges. I may switch to UR to be with her but I dont know if I can justify the debt.

im not ready for that just yet

hmmm.

Sorry to hear Jeff.

I think the only thing that sums it up is that in life, people are going to do what they want to do. No matter how much time, trust, loyalty, blah blah lbah is involved. This goes for every relationship you will ever have in your life, Girls, friends, family etc.

Yell “THIS IS SPARTA” at her and kick her down a hole.(or flight of stairs).

you mean, “THIS IS CAKEEETOWNNNNNNNN”

sorry to hear. She’s probably dead serious, because she feels she cant put her life on hold. She also might be testing you to see if you are either with her and will make a choice, or you’re not and she knows it.

I hope it works out for the best! I’ll keep my fingers crossed!

8 years later… uh, when are you going to be ready?

If anyone can give you advice on an automotive forum, its gonna be baldy! that motherfucker has posted enough of these gay threads that he should be a certified expert! :wink:

we are only 21 we started going out in the 8th grade

DOT

Hey, at least I know what it’s like to be fucked over. I hate saying it, but young girls are whores, selfish, dumb and irresponsible. They all ‘think’ they’re grown up, but when it comes down to it… they all don’t know shit about shit.

Hell, neither do us guys.

I can give two cents, but don’t come to me looking for a dollar.

I’m good for a “I’ve been there” and “Damn, not someone else too!”

Again, I hope it works out for you!

honestly man… you might need to see other ppl. 8 years is a LONG time… you started dating YOUNG… experience…go get some :slight_smile:

thats the problem… for sure… im the same age and my opinion is you are young. You need to go and meet all diff types of pussy… i mean women. Live it up man!! I know its hard and sucks, but you have a lifetime and will probably end up with someone better and be like wtf was i thinking back then.

Agreed. I dated my GF for 6.5 years…I’m soo behind the 8 ball when it comes to dating its not even funny and the shittiest part is that now I have no network of girls. I’m done with school, I work in a shop with dudes, and only dudes come in and if there is a girl it’s someones GF>…I work late…I don’t go out…i’m chained to this place and everyones car…I’m fucked.

Go enjoy it while you can.

Take a vaca!!! Cruise is where its at… get some buddies and go nuts