talk about a punch in the stomach

April Fools?

So then his thread would be titled “talk about a punch in the stomach, and the wallet” ?

Eh it doesn’t work like that…I do however want to travel Eastern Europe this summer. We shall see,

Not to hijack your thread Jeff, it still sucks. Go meet some new girls. Good luck.

LOL if thats the case, someone needs to get punched in the tits

wow. how old are you? i don’t mean that in a mean way, but if you have been together for 8 years, and if you’re in school still, you’re younger than me, then she’s been with you since she was in her early-mid teens…

my theory…
the graduation thing is an excuse, frankly, she just has the itch… and she needs to get it scratched. Chances are, she’ll come crawling back in a few months… once she realizes that most guys refuse to commit to anything.

goddamn. 8 years. i give you props… I couldn’t do it…

yea im younger than u im 21 we are not in high school we are in college

Just wondering, how can you not bang as many chicks as possible before you turn 21? I mean, I wasn’t a lady’s man by no means, but I knew when the time to bang bang bang was. That was the golden years. “hey wanna see my pee pee, touch it”. Can’t pull that shit after you’re 21.Man, you got some catchin’ up to do.

why the hell cant you?

she wants to fuck other guys … just hope she doesn’t find anyone that’s any good

“touch my pee pee” doesn’t work anymore :bloated:

now now if it works for beck there has to be hope for all of us

that’s because all the girls are still in the “golden years”

That seriously made me laugh, haha.

truth.

lol no shes not like that but i feel sorry for the guy if that happens

Aw, shes a bad lay?

tisk tisk not nice. don’t put her down just yet. i know your upset but that’s not nice :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: i must be the female voice here

:lol:

Oh ya that sucks…

It’s over, move on. You won’t recover from this.

yea just forget about it all togather, same thing happened to me about 3 months ago(tho i was only in it 3 years)

good luck man

Truth. Which means if she does come back, you better have fucked a few diff chicks or the idea that she fucked other guys while you were lonely wacking off will tear you apart and it will never work.