talk about a punch in the stomach

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:35,topic:26974"”]

Aw, shes a bad lay?

[/quote]

its more like whats sex?? it was like a once a month thing and when we did do it she would cum so fast and we would have to stop cause it feels weird or whatever lol.

i had a dream last night that i hit her with a baseball bat and then gave her a golden shower while she was down lol. i have some messed up dreams when im pissed

jeez another jeff that got dumped this year…

shitty man

but being single is wayyyyy better

it sure dont feel better

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:43,topic:26974"”]

it sure dont feel better

[/quote]

i was a mess for a few days after but go out with friends and you will totally forget about it

granted mine was only for 14 months, but its been 3 weeks now and you live and you learn

just think if you to got engaged and she pulled this shit it woulda been a hell of alot harder to deal with.

but seriously go out with friends it def gets your mind off things.

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:41,topic:26974"”]

i had a dream last night that i hit her with a baseball bat and then gave her a golden shower while she was down lol. i have some messed up dreams when im pissed

[/quote]

You should surely make that dream a reality.

consider it a blessing.

[quote=“evolve,post:46,topic:26974"”]

consider it a blessing.

[/quote]

:headbang::headbang:

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:41,topic:26974"”]

its more like whats sex?? it was like a once a month thing and when we did do it she would cum so fast and we would have to stop cause it feels weird or whatever lol.

[/quote]

if this is the case i hope she gave good dome

ok, in all seriousness…

sex is kinda important if you ask me…out of my previous two major relationships (1yr. +) i had two completely different types of girls.

the first one was a complete sex fiend…it was pretty awesome not gonna lie lol. you could ask us how many times in a day rather than how many times a week/month/etc.

the second girl i dated for like 13months and we had sex a grand total of 5 times, no other crap either. and she was HERRENDOUS in the sack…which is why i only banged her 5 times lol. if this girl is the only “experience” you have…PLEASE take this time to man-whore yourself becuase you have no idea what real sex is my friend. lol.

just go out with your buddies and make a goal when you go somewhere to just at least make some type of conversation with at least 3 girls. it will feel really good to be off the leash trust me. have some fun now so you know what your likes and dislikes are. hell, you may find that something big is missing with this girl, and when she comes running back the tables will be turned.

now go be selfish and treat girls like dirt, cause then they stick to you like mud

eh. i get bored with sex really easily.

I am fairly confident, however, that your ex-gf really just wants to slut it up a little bit, despite what you may think…

for those of u that now me im a shy guy its hard for me to just go up to someone and start talkin. im like that even when i go to mighty to haing out with u guys

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:50,topic:26974"”]

for those of u that now me im a shy guy its hard for me to just go up to someone and start talkin. im like that even when i go to mighty to haing out with u guys

[/quote]

you seem like an alright dude. I can probably set you up, but it’s up to you to take the next step.

do you have a myspace?

she’s either a dirty slutty pirate hooker… or, you don’t treat her right.

i’m sure you know the truth.

[quote=“newman,post:51,topic:26974"”]

you seem like an alright dude. I can probably set you up, but it’s up to you to take the next step.

do you have a myspace?

[/quote]

no i hate myspace

i am also really shy, but if your goal is only to talk to people to make some new friends its amazing how easy it is to be yourself and girls can read that and like it. once you accomplish that read beck’s sticky on how to get girls lol.

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:53,topic:26974"”]

no i hate myspace

[/quote]

fair enough, i can whore you out to my friends in person… I wish i was going to be at the DVD party, i could have rustled up some girls.

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:15,topic:26974"”]

we are only 21 we started going out in the 8th grade

[/quote]

Do you think it would be wise to pick your life partner while in middle school?

I’m sorry if you’re going through a tough time, but I think you’ll be better off in the long run.

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:53,topic:26974"”]

no i hate myspace

[/quote]

def get a myspace even if you hate it

believe me

can i ask another myspace related question?

does SHE have one. if she has any hint low self esteem… there are a million guys that could “e-sweep her off her feet”…

i know a few people who’s GFs had MS accounts w/o their knowing…

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:50,topic:26974"”]

[/quote]

dude it will pass, i’m the same way

and after 3 months i’ve met tons of diff girls that i realize now are 100% better than the X

JEFF! there is only one thing left for u to do… POST TEH NUDES!!!