Bananas25> JT76 and other fun stuff

no i came to hang out…but the all mighty ls1 NA cam had to get a piece of a car that clearly isnt in the same league…he traps 10-12mph higher in the 1/4…thats obviously gunna be a rape…i gave him a run i lost…it was expected…

truth you say you dont care but it obvious that you do edit: and you keep whinin bout “the almighty ls1”

Why don’t you race biged or another stock LS1? :mamoru:

i will…

biged told me personally that the most the formula pulled on the talon was a car…

so jim would walk that too…SLOW

seriously what qualifies as fast now mid 10’s…fuck 12’s shits slow as fuck

shut up.

i trap higher than jim and he pulls me slightly like a half car

:lol:

Nah you car redefines slow…

BigEd on :tspry: vs Jim rematch with working window switch?

…look on the bright side its DSM it will probably break soon anyways…

big ed doesnt have spray anymore

My car is slow, I need to make it fast. Do you think I could run two Ls1’s? Or would that just be an LS2?

What could an LS7 fit into a tank or a semi?

Stop talking ladies.

Oh DSM’s are poop and slow.

i had alot of fun that night

ill race jim on foot, or bicycle… i have better gearing

Me and Ed already did that!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/bigeddvsjt76_186769.htm

Oh and scott, thats all i have heard is “oh you wont rape me, it wouldnt be that bad” I wanted to prove to you that you talk out of your ass, thats why i did whatever you wanted, i started in 3rd, i let u go first, fuck i gave you a head start, so now that your butt is bleeding from the rape, just let it die already holey fucking shit!

lol <3 jim :rofl:

I thought his window switch wasn’t working properly?

no the first time we ran when it was me vs ed vs cobra 3 way race and his WOT switch fell off :roflpicard:…
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/LS1-vs-Cobra-vs-LS1_185628.htm

then we ran again another night, as seen in the vid i posted above

EDIT: Ed was on 100 shot when the WOT fell off, rematch was a 125 shot :smiley:

damn that goat is pretty nasty.

poor talon, those things are pooh

Nice jobz

when i ran the talon when rob had it i had like 3+ cars on him until he cammed it and got it re-tuned…when rob ran big ed when he got the formula it was pretty damn close after the cams n re-tune…but the thing is, rob knew how to drive it and big ed was still getting a feel for the f-bod :tdown: to a shit box DSM that thing looks like a failed abortion

Very interesting… and unfortunitly im still at work so i cant watch the GTO rap jim…j/k i heard it was a 1/2 car but either way koool!

Nice runs!:roflpicard:

Jim he was totally about to pull on you… why did you let off?