Bananas25> JT76 and other fun stuff

GTO is quiKKK :tspry:
Good runs and good footage.

the TALON? omg i know i cant take a loss!

and if your serious and mean the goat, he did pull me, i was at 6500 in 4th and a bit over 130, thats enough for me!

OMG cory you are turning into me!

:cjerk: pussy! 150mph+ u big gay

jaykay :wink:

good race jim …to bad for the talon you say its a 12 second car right?

who knows, its door to door with a stock ls1, with a good driver, i would imagine it could launch decently, maybe a 12.9 or so? idk

thats as good as a 13 then he made it seem like a low 12 car

If it does a 12, its all 60 foot, seemed pretty slow to me.

lol you guys think your so fucking badass with the ls1’s

jim i said it would be close and not that bad from a dig…which unfortunately i cannot do right now…i dont care what the fuck you say, it will be no blowout with the tires your currently on. also the car is most likely mid 12’s at like 108…why on earth wouldnt it be a rape by jims car its a fucking 430whp t.a vs. a MAYBE 310 whp talon that sucks cock from a high roll…you all are seriously retarded that you dont see that.

TUP TO JIM FOR RAPPPPPPPPPPPINGGGGGG SIQQQQ F-BOD POWNAGEEEEE

SHUT THE FUCK UP

i love how the ls1 guys can rant for hours then i actually state factual statements and the king of ls1s chimes in lol retarded

YOU wanted to run me. YOU made a whole thread about it. YOU talked all the shit. YOU called me out. YOU picked the roll. YOU picked my gear. YOU lost.

STFU already

factual? you sound like a moron

this is all you do…:blah: :blah: :blah: …and your car is still slow

you sound like a whiny bitch

jim why dont you shut the fuck up

race some real cars stop fucking around with high 12’s talons wtf

the only real cars youve raced …you lost.

I WANTED TO RUN MY FUCKING GOD ARE YOU KIDDING…RUN HIM PUSSY LETS GO RIGHT NOW FAGGOT RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG lol wtf are you talking about

sorry i dont have a 40 thousand dollar 9 sec car…i make do with what i have

You never had me, you never had your car.
EDIT: see avitar

And idk why you are taking all this rage out on me, everyone else is chewing you up :gotme: i ran you and did everything you wanted, and you wouldnt even let me do a 2nd gear run. We can do it as many times as you would like.

you go out of your way at every meet to make MY car look slow when you know very well there are like 10 other cars slower/gayer

its getting so fucking old

i never say anything bad about yours…i always compliment it and tell you its nice…but you just shittalk every fucking night

this is fucking awesome!

jim youre my hero!

i can’t name 10 other cars that are slower/gayer than yours. im going to start shit talking to you every fucking night

:grouphug: