Bananas25> JT76 and other fun stuff

Ask any real racer, it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning. :smiley:

Dude you are making yourself look like a moron, you always talk about how we would be a close race, and after everyone tells you no, you still keep saying the same old shit, then we race, i rape you, eveything is ok, then next day your back on here talking the same shit. You talk it at SG, you talk it at bubble tea, you talk it onlineā€¦ And i loose to the only real cars i race? I suppose Cobramanā€™s car isnt real, psycopjvā€™s car isnt real, bid ed on spray is shit, 9c1nyā€™s H/C SS is slow as balls? You are digging such a huge fucking hole for yourself. Who did i loose to this year? CrazyLt1 = supercharged Lt1, Mrsmith = turbo go cart, bananas25 = sprayed GTO because thats who i lost to this year :gotme: and every one of these races was by a car or a half car. I know what is in my leauge and i stay within it. I dont go talking shit to cars that are a second faster and trap 12 mph faster than me like you do. I dont give other slow ass cars shit because they dont talk shit, they dont tell me of if we do this or that it will be a close race. Thats ricer shit, oh i have to start in a retarded gear and speed just to give u a chance, i have to race u on bald tires? what the fuck dude get a clue. I only run you to maybe knock some sense into your head. So no more of this fucking charity shit, its run what you brung big guy, slicks and skinnies and a 100 shot, any roll dig whatever you would like, this is provided you can scrape up $300 between now and spring. And no more of this keyboard tough guy bullshit, dont be all buddy buddy with me in person if your going to talk shit online. Fix your car and back your claims up.

:tup:

put up or shut up bitch

jim i dont have a problem with you in person

i said FROM A MOTHER FUCKING DIG WITH THE SETUPS WE WERE ON IT WOULD BE A RACE NOT A FUCKING 60 ROLL. THAT WOULD BE RACING WHAT WE BRUNGā€¦HAD I HAD A CLUTCH I WOULD HAVE DONE THE DIG.

i really dont say o i can beat this, and thatā€¦i made no runs all fucking year until the last 2 weeks. i never said shit to anyone. you fucking know it.

i dont make alot of money, i bought the car because it was quick and cheap, i cant go buy 100 shots and all that shit every week. i dont make that much. i said i didnt want to race, but i knew i would get chewed up either way.

you know its all true. but w/e im done till i get my shit put together again.

lolā€¦

:blah: :blah: :blah:

yea jim is all money bags with his carā€¦ he traded parts for nitrous, and changed a diff this year. OMG

this is epic, and its only OCTOBER!!

this winter is gonna rock!

omg, you know what i meant holy shit.

yeah but your a big fucking tough guy online, go get smacked around by your GF some more, seriously dude grow a pair, this is just getting retarded at this point. WTF i can clean up shit for a living and afford to save 300 bucks in the course of a month holey shit, theres prob that much in my couch. I dont want to hear this ā€œwah wah wah im poorā€ arguement thats a weak excuse. Partake of my tissues.

lmao

i smack plenty. i have balls. thats why i bought a talon. roflcopter.

She rides with me and i never get smacked? :fry:

you know you have nothing to retort when you start making fun of yourself

retort

lol im just kiddingā€¦but can you just lay off serioulsyā€¦i dont even know you. your going by an internet forum site that i obviously say some retarded shit on.

:mamoru: :mamoru: :mamoru: :mamoru: :mamoru: :mamoru:

i canā€™t believe he is even talking shit knowing his GIRLFRIEND rides with the enemy

Ill race you, I have a stock LS1, and I can start in 4th if you want

ya you are retarded,

i can get a pretty good sense of your douchebagedness reading what you have to say and whine about here

well from what ive seen

you own all cars on here and are king of the streets. ballin

actually i couldnā€™t give a shit about my car 95% of the timeā€¦

just stop

some1 close this fucking thread. pleaseee. :lockd:

no, fuck you. Its not your thread to bitch, there were some good runs and if Tim or someone wants to post he should be able to. Just dont talk your shit anymore and it wont need to be closed.