Bananas25> JT76 and other fun stuff

wow i wonder when this thread is gonna get locked because of some douche that lost to jim and now has to continue to cry about it

ok jimbo

im the only shit talker in this thread fo sho’

no but you dont know when to shut the fuck up

and that doesnt mean go talk shit in the SG thread. How fucking old are you? i have been going to SG since 2004 how old were u then? Go off yourself seriously.

i swear the only reason you go now is to make a spectical of my car…give me a break…you wonder why i continue to post because im sick of the fucking bull shit that is now s.g

talons r slow and for fags

Is this guy serious? Dude you see things in such a one dimensional world and think you are the center of everything from what I have read. Now im not a shrink but i think you might have some issues that need to be addressed. just sayin.

HOLD UP EVERYONE… 94EXCIVIC IS SICK OF THE SHIT THAT IS NOW SG… MAKE IT RIGHT FOR THE NOOB

r u asking for us to jerk him off? if so im not down

Stop talking stupid shit and i wont give you crap, you dug your own grave last week when you raced John’s stock WS6 and u whined and cried about that, the thread got closed because of your stupid ass, and you ACTUALLY LISTENED when the mod said take it to OT, are you kidding me? Oh and yeah thats my only reason that i go to SG is to give you shit about your 2 tone talon :roflpicard:

Stop bitching in my thread, if it gets locked because you have to be an E thug, im not going to be happy.

exactly what i was thinking.
drew… you always understood me <3

sg was fine on monday i didnt hear any shit talkin. i must miss when you’re there and all this shit talkin happens

actually the second i get out of my car i hear shit…i cant even get out of the fucking car!!!

maybe you should just NOT go then :gotme:

unless you have some undying desire to be accepted by the guys at southgate plaza

actually i had a good time prior to all of these races…really no one had a problem with me until all of this b.s…

:slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

this is a better match,

seriously, does your mom still wipe your vagina?

sure man whatever you say

i mean everything you say on this whole fucking site people bow to…its kind of funny

Keep your mouth shut, dont make retarded comments, ACCEPT REALITY, dont go in the SG thread and try to start shit as you are currently trying to do and MAYBE just MAYBE people wouldnt give you shit? :gotme: