Bananas25> JT76 and other fun stuff

thats fine. but dont say anything about me or my fucking car at s.g. ive had enough of being made a fucking joke. im really not.

YES YOU ARE thats the problem, you are stubborn and wont accept reality. We can settle this in person if you would like because its getting retarded at this point and im getting sick of it, this is the second thread of mine that you have turned into a pissing match of BS

holy FUCK SCOTT SHUT THE FUCK UP. JUST STOP COMMENTING BACK BOTH OF YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST FUCKING WORD. JIM WON. SCOTT LOST. JIMS CAR IS FASTER. JIMS SETUP IS FASTER. JIMS CAR HAS NICER PAINT. SCOTTS CAR MAKES A COOL “SWOOSH” SOUND WHEN HE SHIFTS. SCOTT GETS BETTER LAUNCHES W/O DR

YOU BOTH HAVE DIFF POS. AND NEG. TO YOUR CARS.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Good races everyone else :tup:

Move the fuck on.

we can settle it in person.

but if you look back i said nothing…until like 5 people ripped my car apart like i knew they would…-

well put :tup:

Actually Jim doesnt really have many negatives other than he cant drive it very safely in snow lol

Please do not resort to fighting, the cars did the “talking” thats all, plus we all know that fbod owners are angry people deep down inside and sometimes have the desire to punch new born babies and kill puppies. just stop

Yes i did look back, they laid into your car, people that dont even have Ls1’s in some cases, next thing you know your GIVING ME SHIT, i was in school most of the day and didnt even see this thread until i got home, i never said anything bad about your POS, just about everyone else did. Then you start into me. Seriously talk your shit to me again to my face, rather than on the keyboard and we will see what happens. Im done with this shit.

nice runs.

congratulations tim, sleeper of the year 08?

POS lol nice

http://anotherkcblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/jew-jitsu.jpg

:banghead:

omg im not a jew, you Indian! lol

well how come i found this picture of you

http://1984watch.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/jew.JPG

Ughhh NYSpeed n00bs really fuck up the racing and shit talking scene…

yes your DSM sucks
yes you suck

Why don’t you go hang out with kids with slow cars so you can be king??

You need a fucking role model…why don’t you go hang out with Gary his DSM runs mid 10s…

hehehehhehe

:word:

you must be suicidal.lz is right you really need a roll model

wow.

A/S/L???