Banned from XBox Live

too funny, Ilya you are the first person I have have heard of getting banned from xbox Live. I swear there was a post from someone somewhere not to play online with Forza 3

microsoft police are prolly lurkin on shift. theres mad l33t gamerz on here

The hype for this game is crazy… it should kinda maybe just a little bit be common sense. Quoted AnToNy stylez.

I got banned for 2 weeks cuz my buddy was using my name to boost himself on Halo 3

Oh well. Somewhat of a lesson learned I guess. I don’t need live for this particular game anyway. And I wasn’t actively on live, just logged into live. I only use Live to get rosters for my sports games pretty much. I only got live so I could play NBA 2K9 online, but with the My Player mode in NBA 2K10, I don’t see myself playing any other mode. My Player is like Superstar mode in Madden, but much better. 10 day contracts, NBDL, Drills (not some lame practice mode), incredible player customization, etc.

i didn’t read all of this thread, but the reason why you didn’t get caught before is because microsoft doesn’t look for every game. they do it for big releases, find people playing it and ban them for it. and all you have to be is log on to xbox ever because the counsle stores what you play in it, next time you log on it will upload that information and they know what you played when. so if your gonna play pre-release games, have a seperate counsle for that that never gets connected. and have another system that connects.

That sounds like something they would do. Oh well, I’m not a big online gamer, although I do like the updates. I can live without them and go back to doing rosters like I used to…laptop open and compare, etc. each team and make the moves necessary.

cool story bro

Best thread of 2009

i havent been on yet today, i may have got banned, ive been playing forza 3 like crazy. I heard turn 10 released 200 copies to testers and such. Theres 10,000 people on the leaderboards LOL.

lol oops!

New info!

I hope this is what happened in my case!

I’ll make a new tag and try to log in and play Forza 2 (which I OWN).

oh shit, good luck dude.

It is confirmed. They only banned my IlyaK gamertag, NOT my console.

I made a new tag, IlyaKol, used the same CC and same info, and am back on Live.

Lesson learned.

STEALTH PATCH ALL DOWNLOADED GAMES! lol.