Need someone to help me mod my xbox 360

need someone who can mod the xbox 360 with the 1.51 firmware upgrade.

let me know!

its hard to catch modded xboxs on live but if u get caught your done.
in my experience. i would say if u like multiplayer stay away from moddin.
if u just want to play mod away

^^^

x2. My buddy had a modded 360. Never had a problem online. His buddy got caught. He got all fucked up by microsoft. Have not seen him for a while either…

what happens if you get caught?

how is modding an xbox illegal anyways? all that happens is you get banned from playing on LIVE.

PS: i just read up that flashing the DVD drive for the xbox is very hard to get caught, as opposed to other ways. flashing the dvd drive isn’t really considered “modding” like back in the day where ppl would get mod chips added onto the system.

Yeah samson, the best thing to do is to get it modded at a respectable place and make sure you keep up to date with what’s going on. (Might need to re-flash drive again)

I know that the main reason why most people get caught is because they start playing a burnt game on Xbox live when the game isn’t even out yet.

The best thing to do is to wait 1 or 2 weeks after the game comes out and then start playing it on Xbox Live. But I’m pretty sure if you start playing a day after, you’ll still be fine.

And all that happens is you get banned from Xbox live, which means you can NEVER go on Xbox live again. I don’t think there are any fixes after you get banned.

Do they just ban your xbox or your ip? If your banned on one xbox, i think you can just buy a new one? oh, and i guess you need a new xbox live name thing too.

your gamer tag becomes a “hacker” account and your XBOX is banned they microsoft attaches something to the secondary bios and from what i have heard and read its impossible to go on after getting banned

can’t you just get another xbox and create another LIVE account?
most xboxes fail anyways… people go through them like crazy, LOL

i’ve had two over three years.
i went throught 4 modded original xbox’s (hard drive crashes and such)
if you don’t keep up with “modding” its not worth it.
personally i would say spend the 60 bucks a game. if you play XBL mainly
if its not for XBL then mod away

Yeah exactly your console gets banned. you go buy a acarde for $199 and your back. When games are 60-70… the cost of a new console is nothing. I am all over Live and no problems. My buddy who moded mine has been on live for over 2 years, not a single issue. It’s a good gig man… the amount of games I have now x10 what it was

and if you want your box modded i can ask my buddy… he’s done a bunch so far

i got one modded already thanks guys

soft modding is not illegal, chipping a console is but only in the US.

as long as you don’t play unreleased games and have updated firmware you’re good to go.

i have like 10games and only cost me $5 a pop