XBOX 360 modded?

if anyone is interested in having their 360 modded pm me.
I have modded my own and was curious if anyone wanted it done for them.
price? whatever you feel its worth.

uhhh modded how?

they can be modded so u can play Burned games

the one that i know of, is reflashing your dvd rom so it has different firmware… i think xbox live can catch it though… someone correct me if im wrong

yes i heard that sometimes LIVE can catch it…and you would get banned then from LIVE

well it depends, I flashed my firmware and I haven’t been caught yet. and I play on live all the time. the way they catch you is with badly burned games or the incorrect firmware. There are stealth patches on the games and the firmware itself. I use iextreme rev 1.2 but I know it isn’t the latest version. usually the latest version is the most secure while there are other firmware that allow homebrew and complete modification or the game files(I am not at that level yet but know it is possible) but you cannot play online with homebrew. the only version of 360 that I am unsure of is the benq drive(the disc tray has no holes in it apart from one smooth outline in the center).

but about being caught, I play most of my games online and haven’t experienced any problems with live except when the entire service was slow during christmas.

(also they do not ban your gamertag, just your console, if you do get caught)