fs: Xbox 360 Modding avaible and games

hey,

i mod xbox 360’s and xbox so you can play burnt games. You can still retain xbox live but if they catch you, you will be banned (only applicable to the original xbox)…

modding will be done as you wait, it will take 10-20mins from start to finish for xbox 360, there is no banning with this mod for xbox live, it’s not tracible! This is a sweet mod for the 360! - 100$

Modding for the original xbox requires a “mod chip”. I will supply this with the modding process. With the original xbox, the chip can be turned on and off for xbox live. If you will be using xbox live, i reccomend turning the chip off but this will require you to use an original game aka no burnt games on live or if they catch you, they will tell you are using a burnt game and boot you off… 100$ with the chip - you will need to leave your xbox for a day with me for this mod.

I also have games. 15$ each or 2 for 25$ for either xbox’s…reason they cost the same is becuase of the cost of the cd’s…they use the same cd’s…they are not cheap!

I can get any new game for 360, any old game for 360.
I can get any new game for xbox and i can almost get any older game for xbox…depends how old.

pm is key.

Mississauga

thanks!

how much for modding?

damn I just sold me xbox…How does microsoft figure out your xbox is modded?

do you mod orginal xbox as well?

check the orginal post…i edited it, i was in a rush this morning.

Yes i mod original xbox, but it will take me a day to do it, so next day service!

And they can find out if you are using a burnt game on the original xbox via bios info…im not explaining it! that’s all im saying, but it only applies to the original xbox.

you can play live with teh 360 with a burnt game no problem! it’s a steathly mod!

oh man…lol now i really wish i didn’t sell my 360 lol. Oh well I’ll wait for the Elite version :smiley:

what is involved in modding the 360? what won’t I be able to do afterwards? I don’t have the harddrive…:frowning: is that an issue?

It envolves taking your 360 apart to get the hardware and programing some stuff into the bios…The hard part is taking a 360 apart! haha
No issues , no problems and you dont lose anything…it will be like if it was never modded , except you can play burnt games and never have to pay full price for a game ever again!

As for not having a hard drive, no problems there, its still modable!