BANNER PAYMENT

yo guys…

the Banner ended up costing $172

Dre paid for this out of his own pocket, and that isnt really fair, obviously.

we need to devise i way to deivide up the cost into portions so that he isnt stuck paying it all.

please post suggestions here.

ORF will donate $20

who should i give it to

hmm, not sure yet…

i thkn we are going to set up an account…

BTW, awesome to see you on the boards MR. H

yeah we should set up an account for sure!

bc i dont want Dre having to pay for it all

I owe $75 from the GTA West. Come and get it.

really guys, this is looking pretty good

$84
$75

plus we are going to up the minimum membership fee probably and include a free magazine subsciption to SCCN, and all kinds of cool stuff.

but first things first, lets pad Dre’s wallet a bit.

and then we have to get our next meet in order…

perhaps something in conjunction with Driftnation at Cayuga before the snow starts to fall.

Im just curious as to whether the money collectors are keeping a bit of profit for themselves? I know a couple ppl didnt have to pay to enter the SON booth and maybe selling Tshirts and stickers will also end up making a profit for someone, even though ALL REVENUE SHOULD GO TOWARDS THE CLUB.

who didnt have to pay???

we will be collecting membership fees starting in the new year… these will finish covering the cost of the banner and let us do more exciting things…

since there is 75 from GTA West outstanding, and ~80 left in the SON account the cost is nearly covered.

Marc, if you’re refering to me, I wasn’t on the original list… but my car was in the booth.
But I’m not getting a freebie, don’t you worry about that.

And otherwise, all the cars in the SON booth had been payd for,

This is the initial list:
Marc - kouki monster
Nikolas - recer240sx
Mercedeh - 240 gurl
Gautam - Gonad
Josh W
Nate L
Bryan S -Farmer
Phillip Y - S14_2nv
John U -Smoking SR
Quincy

Who else was there?

As for the t shirts and stickers, Bing got the stickers done and has forwarded me the profits which are going to SON same thing for the T shirts. Now I could use the profits off the Shirts to pay for the banner which I financed as well.

You should rethink your comments before making accusations. Neither myself (T Shirts) or bing (stickers) are pocketing the profits.

DRE

…this is really ghetto …but i have 12$ i collected at an OT meet…
soo …i will hook u guyz up with that huge ass sum of cash…and more then likly donate more $$ too

if you donate $8 then we can pay andre for the banner :slight_smile:
lets just pitch in our bum change at w/16 on friday and we will be done with it…

I didnt accuse you. It was brought to my attention that someone may have gotten a free ride. I simply stated the fact that i didnt like it. Andi asked if any of the money made off the Tshirts or stickers goes to the persons in charge of getting those items. Taking a cut for dealing with Tshirt/sticker printers isnt part of the job. Everyone here volunteered to take on the tasks. No one in this organization should be getting any freebies. Once again, i didnt point any fingers and was just making everyone aware.

And i thought of my comments carefully. :wink:

I’ll definately be up for an event at Cayuga. Depends on how much
it takes to enter rather then stand on sideline and watch. Whatever the
event may be. :smiley:

Fair enough.
As long as we all understand what’s hapenning.

BTW, who’s Andi?

DRE

Andi = And I

Kouki’s got lazy fingers :mrgreen:

LOL. Yeah my keyboard cant keep up with my fingers.