barack the magic negro!?!?!?!?

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/50979/
Seems pretty stupid but some might find funny.I think limbaugh might have been looking for some time off when he played this

your signature is upsetting

and that video was such a waste of time

here we go again!

STIR THE POT!!!

http://www.dotpenn.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/soviet_reenactor_obama_stalin.jpg

You signature is stupid, whats the point. Some people think that the fact that we elected someone due to shear popularity, rather than actual ability or proven skills, shows what at “Americal Idol” society we have turned into. I hope he does good things, but I will be really quck to say I told you so when the black jesus doesn’t make the world love us, energy independant, college cheap, teachers good, jobs plentiful and safe with a smaller military.

This shit came right out of the RNC. Just goes to show you that they’re not all that far from the racist Southerners that carry them every election.

This is exactly the type of ignorance and racism coming out of the Republican party that I refuse to associate with. Maybe the white trash putting this out could instead look at many of the serious and relevant issues facing the country (war, economy, energy, etc.) instead of wasting their energy in these feeble attempts to undermine the incoming president.

That shit came right out of a negro from the LA Times originally then Al Sharpton(another negro).
Was it wrong then or only when whitey says it?

Guess who did the distribution of it?
Here, I’ll even give you a fox news link. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/27/gop-blasts-magic-negro-cd-distributed-republican-operative/

And It’s sung by a Republican who imitates/mocks Al Sharpton. Al is a douche, so good for him.

I am sorry, but the fact that Imus gets let go for “Nappy-headed hoes” but this is ok to play on a national show… thats juts fucked up

:poke:

Anyways, who cares. It’s an attempt at humor/satire. The reason that Limbaugh doesn’t get shit for it is because the President is fair game. Some innocent college girls are not, so Imus gets shit.

:tup:

Is negro the same as nappy headed hoes?
Just askin…

when negro is used in a defamatory and mocking manor it should be, especially when the song was used as shock factor, if you make an example of Imus you need to make an example of Limbaugh… Plus I can not stand the fucking hypocrite

This should be a fun 4 years just for the irony (if he lasts that long… my money is on some klanster with a rifle).

The liberals had no problem with the countless Bush videos comparing him with everything from a monkey to Hitler, but Obama will be off limits. Free speech, ain’t it a bitch?

That said, I have no problem with Limbaugh playing it, but why the fuck would someone in the RNC think sending this out was a good idea? :picard:

Free speech isn’t free in today’s media. Nappy headed hoes got Imus crucified. Opie and Anthony have been through all kinds of shit. Allow everything, and let the people decide for themselves. But in the absence of doing that, at least hold everyone to the same standards.

Yeah, it’ll be interesting when one side finds out he’s not a communist and the other side finds out he doesn’t walk on water.

He’ll probably piss us all off and just be a lame duck.

yes, crazy concept for an election… they should have a vote and call it the popular vote!

You know what he meant. In past elections experience trumped charisma. Guess we’ll see how our American Idol president works out.

but what have the dems done for anyone but themselves? not a damn thing! calling the Republicans racist is laughable. who has been making victims of people since they have been in the political arena? the liberals. every time there there is someone of color that makes it, or a female, and see the world as it should be rather then the fantasy that the dems seem to live in. the dems have to squash it. take Sarah Palin for example they had to try to destroy her because she was a woman and they can’t have anyone angering the femanazis. and the best part is when people will tell me to be quite when i know more about politics then they do.