Basketball anyone?

lol. Yeah it is too bad. I always have trouble finding stuff close to me haha. Price you pay for living in the boonies, although I love it out here. Especially in the spring/summer.

i play about 3 times a week down at the colonie rec center where my gf works, if you really want to play come down there, no need to wait for spring time

i just remembered that im actually going today, prolly like 1-5

I work till 4:30.

This place your GF works at. How much would it be for me to play there?

its free bro, its pretty nice too, always people there usually not to crowded though. I feel like i always see your car going on the 85 ramp towards the state buildings, this true?

Free huh? What’s the address? Maybe we can meet up some time after work and shoot some hoop. I haven’t played in like a year, need to ease my way back into it.

Nah I work in Glenmont. 10 min from my home in Selkirk. Got lucky, I barely deal with traffic.

My car is stock right now except for being lowered. So many Maxima’s might look like mine. Spring though it’ll be back to it’s good ol’ self. Handmade LED Tails and Projector headlights, 18" Rims, darker tint (maybe)…very rare since I’m the only 4th Gen. Maxima in this area to have had projectors.

i cant find the address but if your on central ave, theres an intersection where there is the butcherblock and on the other side there is a fire station and its right behind the fire station, only that sucks is monday-thursday they close at 6 but on friday and saturday nights they usually close at 8

oh yeah, i kept seeing a car that reminded me of yours, same color with hids and tint.

Hmm 7 on Friday nights sounds good to me.

Anyone down for next friday night at this location?

Yeah, I don’t even have HID’s lol. I miss my projectors. I can’t see shit right now. lol.

sorry bro thats my gf’s bday, wont be able to make it, i’ll let you know about the week aftere though, im always down to play

That’s fine. Whenever. That’s the good thing about sports and such, you can do it anyday, anytime really.

Let me know when you all wanna get together…I’m busy saturday evenings and sundays but every other day I’m technically free after 6.

i’d like to play also. when you guys are going to get together shoot me a pm please. It’s been a while so i know i’m going to be rusty as shit

You know what I was also thinking?

Anyone here know where we can play European Handball? THAT would be awesome. Much better workout than basketball and it wouldn’t kill my back so I could play forever.

Better idea, but how about badminton. I am dirty :rofl

Nah. I get bored of that quick lol. And I suck at it. lol.

It’s really a mind game

Bumping this thread.

I’ve been drinking this Herbal medicine since mid summer and it’s really helped my back arthritis. I have no cartilage in my L4-5 and L5-S1 sections of the spine. These pills rebuild the cartilage.

Anyone know where we can get together and shoot some hoop? Preferably a place that isn’t going to charge too much or require a membership (like the Y).

Kiwanis Park in Latham (corner of Rt 2 east and First Ave, about 1 mile east of Latham Circle) has courts… I know it’s getting chilly but shoot I been playing tennis outdoor still so it’s not that bad… They have b-ball courts there too… Free of course.

That’s the park before Spare Time bowling alley right? On the left side if you’re approaching Spare Time?

It’s just BEFORE Spare Time if you are heading east on Rt 2 from the circle. It’s on the left side of Rt 2 eastbound. Corner of First Ave.