Basketball anyone?

Yeah I know which one you’re talking about.

Anyone have any indoor places that you guys would wanna play at over the winter?

I’m white and under 6 foot therefore terrible at basketball

Yea Id rather go play football cause I can at least run and like 32% of the time catch the ball

Spud Webb was 5’5". Mugsy Bouges was 5’3". Earl Boykins was 5’7".

They were all black, but they were all way under 6ft. Yeah, they were ballers. Well maybe not Bogues. lol.

I’m 5’10" and can’t really shoot the outside J, but I can pass and rebound.

I’d be down to play. ABC Sports and Fitness in Latham has nice indoor courts. As do most local YMCA’s. You can pay a ‘one time’ entree fee to either place if maybe we couuld schedule a time once a week to get some pickup games going. Is there a time/day that works best for everyone? I’m usually free Mon/Thurs/Fri nights (after 6pm) during the week…Sat and Sun are tough.

I can do Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights starting in a week or two (when my co-ed softball league ends) after 7PM.

I can do weeknights, please keep me posted.

I can do some weeknights… Not a great player but I’ll run for the exercise…

Hah I’m sure many of us will be rusty. That’s 4 people. 2 more and we may have something…3 on 3 is more than enough for a decent game.

i’d be 100% down for pickup games during the summer, preferably inside caus all outside rims are bouncy as fuck and stupiddd unforgiving