Battery Replacement Warranty

So my battery wont hold a charge anymore, I have the 2 year warranty from wal-mart but I already exchanged the first one in 1 1/2 years ago for a new one. Can I turn in the 2nd one for a new one or am I limited to only one replacement? I was given a new receipt when I replaced the 1st one and its still under 2 years and it doesnt say anything thats its not under warranty so Im thinking I probably can.

it is walmart. say your unhappy and want a new one.

X2. Some companies figure on this. For instance, I had a Verizon phone with a 1 year warranty. Several broke, and once I was outside the 1 year period, they gave me 3 months on each replacement phone. When phone #6 (yes, 6 phones) broke 3 months and 4 days after I got it, I still convinced them to give me a new one. This was 2 years after I got the original. I killed #7 myself so I finally rid myself of those things.

its the battries warranty, not walmarts, they are required to swap it out 2 years from teh purchase date, but if your killing batteries this fast, perhaps its time to switch to a differant brand/figure out why your killing them

Well its only my 2nd battery in the last 3 years I killed. 80s cars with tons of electronics and a 65 amp alternator don’t mix. Deloreans were a fine example of this.