Be careful if you are in the Central Park region of Scumnectady

While on a group mountain bike ride tonight 2 or three of the guys we were with had their windows smashed with rocks at Schenectady Central Park. Not sure if anyone lives in that area or goes to the park for any reason just keep your eyes peeled.

Anything get taken?

nope just piles of rocks in the cars that whoever did it threw through the windows. The one dudes car was unlocked so theft wasnt the motive just someone showing a great display of asshattery.

little faggots. I had a kid shoot out my window in my GLI. Police caught the kid and i wrote up a bill for parts at full msrp and my hourly rate of the whole day i took off at the shop plus loss of revenue for the day. Kids stil paying off the $800 as order per the courts and the rest of the 8000 in damages to all the cars in colonie he lit up that night.

Was driving down Erie byt he railroad tracks and heard the loudest ‘CRACK’ I’ve ever heard as if someone had slingshat(:rofl) a rock at my car. :wtf

No joke was there about 2 weeks ago, 3 of us with 3 cars doing some mtn bike riding and my friend’s car got a large chunk of asphault to his rear window.

Fucking scumbags. We were parked by the baseball field, I liked the trails but probably won’t go back because of it. Anywhere else to park around there less traveled by walking shit heads?

for the rite price ill hide in the car and snipe the little fuckers wit suttin that hurts more than a rock

John I dont think youll be able to hide in a Honda Fit.

im still going through court deliberations for damages to my car from almost a year ago.

I can see the rose garden area of the park from my house. If I get vandalized, people will die.

Exactly where we were parked and same shit, asphalt through the window. I’m thinking of parking over at Schenectady Muni and just riding across 7 from now on. Sucks those trails are really fun its a shame some asshole has to leave that floating around in the back of your head while your there riding. I’m gonna hide the camera and have it record while Im gone or something.

Oh shit I forgot about that.

I usually just park right at the gate to the dirt road. Maybe now I’ll park out on the road closer to Union St.

Yeah I usually park there too but with twenty or so cars there for the ride that lot was full. They were smashing windows down the line of cars. Mine was next in line luckily they either stopped or were spotted and left before getting to my car or people would have been gettin beaten.

You guys might want to park either in the tennis court area, or by the temple close to Union street… Lots more police/pedestrian presence.

the following statement is racist but true:

Blame it on the blacks. :slight_smile: end story.

omg jeff, just lost it hahahaha