Be Careful On Craigslist

That dude looks just like jdmf23accord

dont try to hit her, if shes as big as you portrayed her in my mind, you might be out a vehicle.

lol i got a scam email yesterday, a moron from alabama that wanted to send me 3k for a salt spreader!!

god people are retards

fyi

We are scaling our infrastructure to support rapid user base growth. During this upgrade, new Numbr allocation is limited to a select set of invited users.

Thanks for your continued support and feedback. Please come back later for some exciting updates.

-Team Numbr

on my most recent chart, this situation is perfectly understandable.

http://i27.tinypic.com/xenzw5.jpg

so craigslist emailed me back the info the ip addy where it was posted from and such does any no who can trace IP address to find out where it was done? If so let me know because im gonna have the person arrested for harrasment

really you don’t have a chance.

you can run an IP trace which will give you a general idea of where the IP could be: ie (Buffalo) but you will need to file a complaint with the ISP or authorities before you get anywhere typically.

yea my dad said i should file something because the shit that was posted was pretty bad and they gave out my number and people were callin my phone and stuff the add was taking down by craigslist and they gave me all the info they had IP address so on so im gonna go file a report i believe

What was it a personal ad? Looking for love?

this made me lol for some reason.

but yea dude…that sucks though