Beat the economy.

Buy depreciated cars.

List of top 10 cars that are already depreciated to the max and will only gain value as long as they stay in the condition they are now or better. Mostly old imports from the early 90’s late 80’s that have a niche market on them, limited production helps.

2nd gen crx, Mark 2 VW jetta, Miata, E30 M3, possibly a domestic or two in there, FD rx7, mr2 and a few others.

SLOW DOWN VLAD

your mind is going melt down

you are SERIOUS dude LOL

I have about 20 more I gotta post.

Maybe if you finish the blog I’ll get to work on them instead of getting more ideas. :tongue

alright alright, yea i need to do that man , i feel like im slacking HUGE on that, this is like a replay of me setting up vbulletin

arghhhhh right now im in the middle of replacing upper and lower balljoints, wheel bearings, rotors / pads on a 4WD f250, the newer gen, and its only halfway done , def aint even tryin to do other work until tomm night because this job SUCKS, those ball joints and everything is just ON THERE

took forever to break shit loose, almost broke the fuckin 3/4 breaker bar with a pipe on it trying to break open the nuts on the ball joints, thanks to no torch