Beat to death thread....

But who is that guy on here that does the stereos? I feel like it’s B5A4 (I used to inspect his cars) Or a trustworthy shop you guys would recommend. For both my Viper and Neon.

-Each one a new head unit.
-Amps
-Small sub
-New speakers all the way around.

Thanks!

-Mike

can we have a car audio nostalgia thread where we old men talk about what we would do if we were to build a car around a stereo again?

@BDR5oh

I like the need for both a Viper and a Neon.

I’ll never sell my neon, and thank you @JayS

Chris at Darylls car audio. He is not on here anymore really.

Second Darryl’s on Dick Rd. They have been my go-to shop for at least a half-dozen cars and the boat. Call Joe.

Pitlord!

You want to pay for someone to install a new stereo systems in 2 of your cars?

Aren’t you an engineer that is capable of doing this? Money to burn?

This. It’s not that hard to use a screwdriver and connect plugs…

PM’D

I like warranties. I’m busy with my properties, traveling the world, and not answering annoying NYSpeed questions.

lol, k.

Yeah, so there.

Go see Joe at the Dick Rd. Daryll’s. Mention Dan Hagen sent you along.

@ubengineering , i’ll be the first to admit I rolled my eyes a lot at you on this forum over the years, but as time has gone on it seems like you’ve gotten your shit together, haha.

If you want car audio done right and by someone who stands behind their work, it seems reasonable enough. Kudo’s to you, engineer or not.

I like this answer

Ugh I feel like a dick for posting that response, but I snapped as soon as @Wahoo and @Motocrossx23 asked if I’m capable and have money to burn. It’s the internet I shouldn’t have reacted so harshly.

I think it’s just all these libtards asking for free college and healthcare. God I hate my generation.

So do I :tup:

Ha, i wasnt trying to attack you. I figure most engineers are smart enough and capable of doing a car stereo system. So i was basically stating youre intelligent enough and capable of doing the job.

I feel your added response which im responding to now, makes you look like a dick more.

I have already finished my college education which i financed and im completely happy with the automatic payments im making towards it.

My healthcare is a high deductible plan which blows,but im hoping trump will erase the state lines to provide more health care options for me.