Who does good car audio installation these days?

So my stock head unit on the Vette seems to be slowly dying…it powers on when it feels like, and the stock Bose system doesn’t quite measure up in the ass-shaking beats department when I have the top down. Not to mention trying to follow Google Maps on my phone and drive stick at the same time isn’t the easiest thing in the world.

Looking to add a couple of 6x9’s and a sub as well as one of the new Kenwood head units with the Garmin nav in it. I have all of my gear picked out and I’ve already started buying it. I’m reluctant to just take it anywhere and let them get hacky with everything you can’t see, because it’s a mint bone stock car with 10,000 miles, but I also don’t feel like paying the Corvette tax. I was going to self-install, but since I don’t have the time to do it right, I’m not doing it at all.

Rainbow still the go-to place? OK with private guys too if they have a good rep on here.

<<<<< … shoot me a call or text … 310-9347

@dirtye30 may be able to help

Joe, I can take care of you if you’re still looking. I have a shop on Harlem in Cheektowaga.

Nice. I’m heading to a whale’s vagina for Memorial Day in the morning but will get in touch with you guys next week

@Event

He’s certified in whatever you need to be at stuff like this.

MECP.

Aye, though I think you need to to renew it every two years so my cert is probably expired by now. Either way I’ve got too much going on these days to take on this one, I’m sure one of these other fine gentlemen can hook you up.

+1
Thanks again for helping me out

Funkylemons back on ubrf did a great job with my install about 5-7 years ago.

^ This guy has done multiple remote starts for me with zero issues.

When I saw you posted I was kind of hoping you had a story about having a couple of 15’s to bump your hip hop beats around Amherst lol

Sorry, I’m not trying to re-live my high school days like some people. :wink:

Bdr is the guy I would goto for this. He has done multiple mobile electronic jobs for me with great success

Funkylemons moves to California like 6 years ago didn’t he?

1 more + for BDR, I’m out of the install game these days.

Wow funkylemons that’s a throw back

funky fool’s driving a Honda Two Thousand.

I c what you did there, I could do it but I’m not a professional lol