WTB: audio install

I am looking for someone to install my audio system. It is actually about 60% done, however I am having some difficulty with hearing rpm’s in my speakers. I also have a cap that I need wired up, my sub (when I get it) needs to be wired up, and most of the speaker wires might need to be soldered and possibly re-run (i think i am using shitty quality wires).

The easy thing is that my car interior is very minimal, so everything is easily accessable. I have removed the following so that it is easier for someone to wire everything up (centre consol, rear seats, everything in trunk, shifter boot, side pieces right at door, glove box, pannels under steering column, etc etc) it is all gone, so wires are very very accessable. There will not be much removing and re-installing of pannels (which takes a long ass time). I just really need it done right, and for the right price. I cannot stand that rpm thing anymore, and I dont really have time to research and problem solve myself.

Anyone out there who can do a quality install for a wicked price? I will even help you with simple stuff if required (like re-running wires, or moving things around etc.) I am probably looking to get it done early next week sometime. PM me with offers please. Thanx…

Hey if you feel like going for a drive I have been doing custom installs for a long time and will have no problem doing it for you. me and 2 other guys are starting up a business here in Kingston but because its a bit of a drive I would do it for nothing. Let me know.

call Farmer at alterd 905-844-5459