HELP WANTED Custom Car AUDIO

I am looking for an EXPERIANCED installer, someone who can do custom work. Someone has to know someone who has experiance in CUSTOM car audio. (fiberglass, box building, vinyl work) Other qualifications I am looking for are, sales, alarms, remote starters, radios, neons, bolt on accessories, navigation and window tinting. Applicant must have a grasp on most of these skills.

Call Jim at Underground Autosound 716-695-7504

e-mail autogoboom@adelphia.net

I need a well rounded installer, not somebody who can ONLY do starters or alarms, or just tint

greg23, where you at? but you cant tint.

dont have to tint, just a plus

tinting sucks anyway. wheres rogan?

This sound very interesting…If you need any assistant helper count me in. I’m creative lol does that count? I know some carputer setups and install does that count? anyways if you need a extra hand like “hold this wire here” make some sub rings, etc. let me know i always wanted to have a part time job doing something like this :slight_smile:

if you need someone cheap who is willing to learn and has some fiberglass experience id help, im also good friends with alot of the tuner/show car people around here like the re-up and twisted images so id be good for referring people to the shop im also good friends with jr and them
steve

^ LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

you have to remember im IN with the ricey crowd you cant not learn something being around them but dont post towards me and ruin this thread save it for the threads i post

don’t laugh. those are EXACTLY the people that Jim needs to get to his shop. they spend alot of money on audio, glass, and custom (hours) shit

dont bother with speedped.

Shit, I can do all 3 but I already have too many good jobs. I will however see if my buddy wants any side work.

Yeah I cant tint for crap, I can do everything else though. If looking for night and/or weekend help I would be interested…

i can install alot of shit i used to work at pep boys, n now i sell oil at delta sonic. i can both sell and install

looks like slim pickin’s for you here, jim.

Whats pay start at with someone with experience? PM me if wished to keep private.

i do alot of fiberglass work on the side. done stereo installs for years. wired up pretty much anything from carputers, to tv’s, to multi batts, etc etc.

not sure what hours you’re looking for, but im available after 5pm monday thru firday, and weekends.

let me know if you want some pics of some things i’ve done.

bags u know its happy from underground right?

realized that after i posted :gotme: