Beaver Run Karting

4-7pm on Wednesday Oct 3rd

$82 hour - all safety equipment included

I’ll be there with a few friends and co-workers on wednesday at 4pm. Anyone else have any interest in trying to run me down :slight_smile:

Anyone used their rental karts before? I think he said they are only a year old or so. Should be a good time.

tempting… but i’ll still be away from home.

Those carts are a blast! I went up there a month or so ago for a test run day where you got to try out a bunch of their services for only 100 bucks (autocross, karting, north track) and the carting was IMO the best part. Power sliding the karts through the turns was a lot of fun.

i may take that offer

I won’t be karting but I might be out there for the low key auto x.

nice! see you there!

its a lot of fun I have done it a couple times

you sure you dont need a liscense? or at least a permit?

was a good time…

Blew the front right wheel bearings out and ate away the control arm on my first buggy. Those things really do move. Seen jinxycat up there autoxing.

I miss their older karts. They were a hair faster and didn’t have the wheel guards so it you hit right they would flip over haha. They also didn’t have the chain guards, I jumped a curb to hard once and it took the chain right off. The new ones are really nice though, much more consistent performance wise from kart to kart compared to the old ones.

this might sound retarded but I couldn’t beleive there was no 5 pt harness in them. I’ll take the wheels gaurds in that respect. :wink:

sounds like fun! I gotta try it sometimes

Their karts are really fun. Me and two friends (not sure if they’re both on here or not…Nick, Civic Hatchback…Rob, Cavalier) went and definitely the best karts I’ve been on. They move and the track really rewards you for good driving/not sliding (although the sliding is awesome haha). I think my best time was 44.5?

The entire place is actually pretty nice and not too far from me (Penn State Beaver) maybe someday when I get a nice car I’ll run the real track/AutoX lol