Beaverun Karting

Who’s done it? I remember a few talking about it and was just wondering if you ever went.

Myself and a bunch of friends set up an event next weekend before we go out for his bachelor party at night. should be a good time

I’ve done it a few times and it’s a hell of a good time! When I went the first time (years ago) two of the guys had problems with their karts. One died & one ran out of gas iirc.

I’m looking forward to doing it again this summer if I can

are they pretty fast? we’re not lookin for your grandma’s fun park karts :smiley:
wonder if I could try out a shifter kart if I put down some money

You can rent a TAG kart now I think. Shifters were hard to maintain for rental use. The TAG’s were fun, only kart I’ve ever driven that would light the tires up exiting some corners. If your going for a bachelor party see if you can rent the track. That’s what a friend of mine did and it worked out great if you have enough people.

Me and 13 other friends of mine rented the “Rock” carts last month. $50 a person for like 2-3hrs? It was Blast!! They are fast enough to make your hands and back hurt kinda bad hahah but i’d highly recommend going if you have a chance. We’re all trying to go ago next month.

$50 is not bad for 2-3 hours. That can be a lot of laps. I think I would go for that price…

( black integra, I guess you pitted and switched drivers right? not everyone had their own kart?)

I dealed and got $65 per person, all have our own karts, about an hour or a little more of seat time. doing some practice runs, qualify, and a little endurance race.

anything over an hour and I bet we’ll be getting tired and hot from runnin around the track. Im sure there will be other things going on up there that we could peek in on too.

Yeahh sorry to clear that up!

7 and 7 we switched on and off which was perfect so you got to take a quick break between each race

Im just hopeing it doesnt rain

I remember a few years ago my buddys and I just went up because we were near Beaverun, and they let us ride around the course for like a half hour or so for $30/person. I really want to do it again this year, but how do I get information on it?

well my first guess would be to call beaverun. but thats just a hunch

we’re headin up today. anyone know of any good place to eat while we’re up there?

Espo - http://www.beaverun.com/rentals_programs.php Dan is the one to talk too he runs the show. He’s a good guy he’ll get you setup. He’s on here also I should point him to this thread.

SloR/T - Subway lol

we found a place to eat in ellwood city. “olivers” wasnt too bad

and we had a fricken blast during karting. I had the lowest time of the night of 42.939
we’ll be going back for sure.