Shifter Kart Interest..

Ok,

Here’s what I would think might be fun, looking for opinions.

I would like to find a few people seriously interested in shifter karts, if we can get a few of us together and each pick up some karts we might have a great time every other weekend or so up at Beaver run.

I’m looking into the cost of it, the sole reason is that street racing and track racing my car itself is way high cost. I can get a shifter cart that is around 2/3k new, and have a lot of fun up at beaver run as well.

Does anyone know the costs at Beaver run for shifter karts?

sounds fun, but im too poor

Originally posted by BlkP42E
sounds fun, but im too poor
me too

45 for a half hour i think using their carts… i was going to buy a shifter cart a few years back. just to expensive for me right now

Originally posted by silvrhand
Ok,

Here’s what I would think might be fun, looking for opinions.

I would like to find a few people seriously interested in shifter karts, if we can get a few of us together and each pick up some karts we might have a great time every other weekend or so up at Beaver run.

I’m looking into the cost of it, the sole reason is that street racing and track racing my car itself is way high cost. I can get a shifter cart that is around 2/3k new, and have a lot of fun up at beaver run as well.

Does anyone know the costs at Beaver run for shifter karts?
Reminder: You are posting on a board comprised of 15-18 year olds, with no money.

Originally posted by Logik
Reminder: You are posting on a board comprised of 15-18 year olds, with no money.

i don’t think anyone on here besides lawnboy is that age

Originally posted by whitey
45 for a half hour i think using their carts… i was going to buy a shifter cart a few years back. just to expensive for me right now
it may be better to just arrange a pittspeed day at beaver run on the carts.
p.s. the carts you use for 45 bucks per half hour are not the shifter carts. they only have 1 speed. i think the shifter ones are more money.

Originally posted by integrrac
it may be better to just arrange a pittspeed day at beaver run on the carts.
p.s. the carts you use for 45 bucks per half hour are not the shifter carts. they only have 1 speed. i think the shifter ones are more money.

yeah the ones you get at beaver run are 1 speed

I’m talking about a few of us picking up shifter karts for 3k, instead of dumping tons of money in our cars and not really being able to have a shit ton of fun.

Instead we could buy shifter karts and have a shit ton of fun up at beaver run.

we should take our cars there… :eek3:

Only problem with that…

Insurance won’t cover if you total your car… I’d feel much more comfortable taking risks in a 3k shifter car than I would with over 30k in my Z

Originally posted by turbovw18
we should take our cars there… :eek3:

i think it would be much more fun to get a beater car… and modify it to run on the beaver run dirt track. That way you wouldnt just be limited to running it on the tracks.

Originally posted by 1320
i think it would be much more fun to get a beater car… and modify it to run on the beaver run dirt track. That way you wouldnt just be limited to running it on the tracks.
u got one :slight_smile:

on a serious note, you dont even have to be AWD to run on the dirt circuit. There are plenty of FWDers doing very well in the races. Also, the track is very flat so a lowered car really isnt a problem either. Just get some knobby winter treads up front and your good to go :bigthumb:

on a serious note, you dont even have to be AWD to run on the dirt circuit. There are plenty of FWDers doing very well in the races. Also, the track is very flat so a lowered car really isnt a problem either. Just get some knobby winter treads up front and your good to go :bigthumb:
they used too run fwd races in farmington they were great 1/8 mile circle:cool:

i think 3k for a fuggin go kart is a nuts…but i did spen 100 on a paint ball gun so i think we should all go have pittspeed paintball day… v8s vs 4 bangers… kill kill kill!!!

nah we’ll all just team up and shoot only u

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
nah we’ll all just team up and shoot only u

STFU n00b! :mad:

STFU n00b! :mad:

suck my balls fAg!!

Originally posted by vtecsol
i think 3k for a fuggin go kart is a nuts…but i did spen 100 on a paint ball gun so i think we should all go have pittspeed paintball day… v8s vs 4 bangers… kill kill kill!!!

yea.you look real tough out there sandwiched between two mattresses with your camo gear pulled over them, oooooh wait thats right, your afraid of a little paintball, my bad.