beaver run time attack

just a post for anyone thats interested.

http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/IMAGES/beaverun_lg.png

http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/

i will probably be there with my buddy in his S2K

what, you headin up E?

REDLINE is coming to BeaveRun and bringing our time attack to the east coast. This is a make up date for the Mid Ohio event which was cancelled due to track repaving not being done in time. Booths are still available for shops, clubs and manufacturers by calling 717-491-1765. Spectators are welcome, so come on out and have fun. You can still sign up for the track day or the TIME ATTACK as well by going to our website www.timeattack.com or by calling 717-491-1765 and leaving a message.

Thanks

Redline dan

i will be driving up from indiana on friday night if anyone would like to convoy

shit i would love to give that a try but 200$ is just not happening at this time too much shit on the plate right now

ill probably be out there. does anyone know will they run the event if it rains, cuz its looking like its gonna rain this weekend.

yes, rain or shine

i’m in our suite at the marriott, just went out to my car to grab some shit and noticed a M3, a NSX, and 5 S2000s.

pimp, i am still going to roll up there tomorrow if it rains

sweet ill definitely be out. dont think im gonna run though i still havnt got my new rubber in yet.

How is it out there? I might go up tomorrow chunky so hit me a pm as to where you are and we’ll meet up. Cell is 724 712 9555

i’m back home now, my buddy had clutch issues so he’s not running tomorrow
pics going up soon

i might go out for a few hours tomorrow. not sure yet. it was a good time i expected more cars than what was running. the bushur racing evo was fast as shit.

The speed at which he was gunning down cars was almost comical. I heard he had like 315 width tires on all 4 corners from what I was told, but I didn’t get close enough to confirm (buddy of mine got a head on shot of it i’ll have to look at it later). I also really liked the older RHD Evo that as there (might have been a EVO III?). Not to mention the assortment of S2000’s, 2 NSX’s, and all the other fast EVOs and STi’s.

the oldeer RHD evo i think it was an EVO II but i could be wrong i didnt get close enough to check it out. tomorrow should be a fun ass day. i would like to make it out for a few hours if i can but im not sure if ill beable to tomorrow is busy as fuck with it being mothers day and all.

yes, it was an evoII