Well you guess it...ANOTHER one!

Flat-Out Sunday ( 10/2 ) @ BeaveRun

Gates open at 7:30
Event is scheduled to run till 5pm

Event is open to 60 participants.
I know Myself, Jinxy, and EricS4 are going, hope to see more there!

This one is filling up fast

More info on the link below:

http://www.beaverun.com/event_flat_out_friday.asp

if this will be your first time at BeaveRun, please visit that link, it has helpful information on how to qualify yourself, and your car to run at the North Track for Flat Out Sunday

:blue:

Can’t wait!

Only a few days away. I can’t wait!

I jusy hope I can finally run solo. Twice I’ve been signed off to run solo yet I’m put with an instructor at the next event. The same goes for my two friends. I would sure be nice if the track kept their paperwork instead of starting from scratch each time.

Whoo HOO http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/smilies/shiftdrive.gif Can’t wait either! Looks like the weather will be a lot better than today too (monday rain sucks)

i signed up and paid.

Awesome!!!

I just had to order rear tires…nothing like last minute…mine were almost bald :ugh:

bald tires thats all i run on.

Only 25 people have registered as of today. I figured this one would fill up.

WHAT!!! A buddy of mine on the Z boards is coming in from Ohio…maybe I’ll bump the thread at the Z boards, I figured it would sell out too…:dunno:

I’m fine with fewer cars… less traffic. :slight_smile:

Whoo three days…lookee what I gots

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/Share%20Z%20Pics/newrubber2.jpg

alignment, tranny fluid flush, oil change and suspension inspection all done, tomorrow rubber is going on…all set! :bigthumb:

WOOT! See you guys tomorrow morning! I’m down in my garage right now getting the tC set for tomorrow. Just gotta clean out the hatch, detail the tC, and tape off the front bumper and i’ll be good to go!!

And no, this one hasnt filled up as hoped for…

it’s gonna be weird driving on the track…i’m used to only driving on the track to get to my station haha. jinx - make sure you do burnouts before driving tomorrow, otherwise you’ll be sliding all over the place

Burnouts schmurnouts lol Had no prob w sliding yesterday. I actually had an excellent day, it was nice to meetcha guys. Hope there was no prob on the way home Zach—

Eric it was good to see you again. Hey, I understand that guy who drove that chevelle (?chevelle right?) is a friend of yours? I think that I passed him on Alleghney River Blvd this morning round 7:50 going the other way (towards verona). Sparco racing harness? I’ll wave next time cause that’s my regular way to work (I was driving the Audi tho, he prolly woulda recognized me in the Z LOL). Did you stay all day? I don’t think I saw you on the track the last session.

All in all it was a great day, great runs, great weather. C yall there next year! :beer:

Hey Jinx. It was nice seeing you again and it was nice to meet you Zach. It was a great day for sure. Except for those damn Pantera’s. One of them always seems to find a way to spin in just about every session.

Yep Jinx, that was my friend (name is Eric too) that you passed this morning. He usually drives a VW Corrado or Scirocco to work but the Chevelle makes an guest appearance sometimes. :slight_smile: I told him to keep an eye out for you.

I did run the last session. It was a last minute call since my thought was to not run and give the car a break. However, I decided to run but at a reduced pace.

Cool, I thought it was him…

And I ran the last session slower than I did the rest too, I was tired and you only make more mistakes when you are tired.

HAha those Pantera’s spin out all the time from what I understand…shame. And not safe.

Eric nice to finally meet you as well, very very nice car up close! Seemed like you were running pretty smooth all day! That’s such a bummer about your brakes, I hope you get that taken care of soon so we dont hear about you in the news…

Nice to meet you as well! Haha i had you thinking in the morning till Scot gave my identity away with the helmet in class! Your parents are really a nice bunch of people. You had an excellent day? WHAT?! You got passed by a tC 3 times in 5 sessions :moon: Your Z looked sick on the track, had some good views sometimes. BEEFY TIRES! HOLY HELL 275’s…YIKES

As for my car, my coolant was gone when i got home, and i reptured 2 brake lines :frowning: I had barely any, if not no brakes on the way home…

Overall as an employee at BeaveRun I thank you guys for coming out for the last Flat Out of the season. I am glad you had fun! I won’t get to see you guys next year or anytime soon because I will be leaving for Arizona on Oct 18th, but I will see you guys again for the 2007 season!

Noooooooooo I believe it was you who volunteered the info that you were a corner worker :smiley:

You had an excellent day? WHAT?! You got passed by a tC 3 times in 5 sessions :moon:

:hahano: :jerkit: Yes, I had an excellent day. I told you guys that I’d let anyone and everyone pass me cause I am still learning and prefer to be in a nice cushion on the track, not up someones butt or crowded–hell that last session, first lap my high speed on the backstretch was like 65, cause the instructor said take the first lap easy…that aint a legit pass lol :wink: For me, this is not competitive, like they say it’s a high performance drivers education class designed to make you a better and safer driver on the track :wink: LOL I could really care less who passes me and who I pass. lets talk about the passing w/o a point by :wink: :eek4dance BUT glad that you had a great time. It was good fun.

Your Z looked sick on the track, had some good views sometimes. BEEFY TIRES! HOLY HELL 275’s…YIKES

Thanks, she’s a keeper for sure. I think your ride is pretty sweet too…for a scion…lol Just messin w/ you. The pearl in that black is awesome, and seeing how you are a fellow fan of CF, well I had to like it :smiley:

As for my car, my coolant was gone when i got home, and i reptured 2 brake lines :frowning: I had barely any, if not no brakes on the way home…
:frowning: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: I would have been getting a tow. ESP after your powersteering fluid boiled and coolant level dropped significantly BEFORE the last session . You have more guts than I do. Well, you are young, risk taking is in your blood I guess LOL . I’d have been scuuuured to take her on the last session let alone an hour home… :eek4dance

Overall as an employee at BeaveRun I thank you guys for coming out for the last Flat Out of the season. I am glad you had fun! I won’t get to see you guys next year or anytime soon because I will be leaving for Arizona on Oct 18th, but I will see you guys again for the 2007 season!

It was a great day, and be safe on your trip out west. Get that coolant thing checked out before you go driving across the desert…

Black Attack Tc

I think some stainless brakes lines are in order now, that go fast crack pipe has been smoked.

Yeah and you should never ever let some “push” you, just let them pass. When the red mist come overs your eyes(common saying describing racing mentality in a track day), it is when most wrecks on track occur.

Cant wait to see you guys next year out there. Feel kinda of bad school start draining my income and i was unable to get out again.

Fixed LOL I’ll def. be out there again next year! :smiley:

haha sry

There are still a couple nelsons day coming up and the rumor is half days are 65 dollars. That i can afford.