BeaverRun4/2/08

Anyone else going to there first AutoX/Practice tomorrow 4-7?

negative, car isn’t quite ready. There is one this Sunday though…not sure if I’ll make it or not

My buddy is going up tonight with his red Evo. I’m not fully ready yet plus I have some other stuff to do. There is one on Saturday the 19th I might goto. But the fact weekends are 40 bucks really sucks. Still its more seat time than you can shake a stick at which is nice.

Just got home from AutoX didnt think i would like driving around in a lot with cones BUT I LOVED IT. S2000 is an amazing car that really shows it colors im a drag guy and never thought i would enjoy this but im hooked…and yea saw the red evo very sick car

If you had that much fun at an autox you’d go absolutely apeshit at a track event lol.

i have a buddy with a red evo as well… who is it?

yea i love drag but it might be falling into a close second was a great event tonite great people and course Beaver run FTW

I’d like to make it up there sometime this year.

Glad you had fun. Like I said I’m tossing around the idea of going on the 19th just to get some seat time in. Saturdays you basically run till you drop. Yea the Evo was my buddy Frank he was testing out his new suspension setup. Didn’t hear how it went, but he was a former drag guy also so it just goes to show lol.