Beaverun Drift Practice Nov. 19th

Beaverun drift practice No. 19th. $25.00 to drift $ 7.00 to spectate. Info can be found at www.Beaverun.com.

probly go and watch if im not working

i am interested in trying it… but I don’t want to get laughed at or waste peoples time

whats to laugh at! thats why it’s called practice!!! come out and try it…

some people might not have ever seen a 4x4 drift… i think thats kind of funny. Is there anyone there to give you some sort of pointer or instructions? or is it just go out have fun?

yeah they are good guys up there and will help you if you ask!

and nothing wrong with some body roll hahaha

if i don’t go to norwalk this Saturday it could be something fun to try out

Its not like that at all dude. For example i’ve taken my civic up there a few times to drift just for the fuck of it and to get seat time. I can’t even use the ebrake (too weak) I had to do everything via weight transfer and my shock settings. Still it was fun, some runs i’d drift and some runs i’d just do like a autox style pass at the course. You be among so many fucking 240’s it won’t even be funny trust me lol, alot of them really cool people. But have John Wagner (evilrps13) ride with you, ride in his car, hell if you let him drive your car it WILL drift 4x4 or not, but you’ll learn a ton. If you goto Norwalk there still might be another pratice later this year but i’m not 100% sure on that.

Whitey it’s never a waste of time and I guarantee no one will laugh at you. Everyone there is just there to fuck off and have fun destroying tires. There have been many FWD cars up there and no one says shit. I probably won’t be there in my car but I will be there if anyone needs help with anything. I know a few people that started out drifting 4x4 240s.

i think whitey actually has a sr 240, but on stock suspension i take it?

yes, he’s referring to his stock height 240sx as “a truck”

lol hold up John. Read this then come back here.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=331074&postcount=34

4x4 = stock ride height

I’ll be there trailer and all

OK that’s better now I see. I was wondering WTF why would he want to drift a 4x4, but hey if you wanna try and drift a truck I wouldn’t stop you. Now I understand. I didn’t realize Whitey had an SR swapped 240. You should come out for sure you won’t regret it. Thanks guys for setting me straight. I haven’t been checking Pittspeed that often lately so I missed Whitey’s post.

i think im going to come out and watch on saturday

did you say your comming to watch and you have a 240!!! how could you tease yourself like that?!?!

trust me your going to want to do it instead of watch, i been watching for years now and i can’t do that anymore! :naughty:

Wagner I think I need tires from you this time, any chance you have some 215’s or wider laying around? The 195’s I have are way to skinny and I don’t have the control that I did with the 215’s.

i have a crack in my windshield so beaverun isnt going to let me practice :embarass: :embarass:

I will be out saturday to give it a try. might as well have a lil more fun with the car till winter gets here!

Sorry Cheeks, no wider than wack ass 195’s sorry. 240sx did you ask Beaverun if you could practice with a crack in your windshield? I don’t think they’d care, they aren’t real strict on tech. inspection. Whitey, glad to see you coming out. I never met you but I think I worked on your VW @ Day Apollo. I used to work there and I worked on a silver VW with Pittspeed stickers on it. Hopefully the weather isn’t completely shitty. The good thing about drifting in the rain is your tires last forever.