beaverun drift practice 3/18

that’s right. you heard it here first. first practice of the year.
tuck your tampon stirings in and come smoke em…
we leave at 6am sunday morning. we’ll be back by 11pm sunday at the latest. if nobody blows up.
no excuses

Holy crap…RJ is alive!!!

:tup:

BeaveRun is a good time :slight_smile: http://a738.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_84977513cc0ee2070914e7700fc94561.jpg

If I had a car running I would surely join.

my friend will be bringing his 03 g35 sedan. with a recently warrentied LSD :wink:
caravaners are welcome. tell your buddies to bring thier FR cars…it’s $30 for the day

Ugh, need to build a cheap RWD car.

or get more power in your awd car :smiley:

whatsup RJ! i think i have hockey sunday, if not i’ll come tho

edit scratch that this is NEXT sunday, i’ll be in atlanta, sorry :frowning:

Jay, let me codrive the FD and I’ll provide the tires :slight_smile:

time to weld the diff in the elise?

yes.

meh, Jefferson rd is free.

Where is this fuzzy beaver anyway? The 240 doesnt have enough balls to break traction (at least not with my current skill level) But I’m down for watching

Just north of Pittsburg. 5 hours +/-

Adam your car definitely has enough power to break them loose and hold it sideways. The e30 proves that.

Haha, I know I;m just a :noob: :wink:

Hell I’ve only heel toed it all but 3 or 4 times, and they all sucked lol. But, I’ll learn, I’ve only had the car since winter. Thus far the open diff has been an immidate wtf in even trying, so as soon as it gets nice enough to spend a few hours outside I’ll weld that mo fo.

hey fucker, I thought you wanted the Megasquirt for the RB. I tried to get a hold of you but no dice… sold it yesterday.

hey RJ, what’s up?

<— ghettostyleTA from ubrf

man. i would love to drift my c5. you pay for the tires, i’ll drive 700mi to do so :slight_smile:

it’s only 200 miles from south buffalo fuckers…
stop making excuses.

hey. i’m gona be there when you leaving? my boy is bringing his fresh painted and sweet chassis tuned s13 for the ride and slide.

great time had by all. of course you all missed out

Pics or vids?